Stray kids reacting to you taking their hoodie pt.2

(Maknae line) 3k special!

Han

You were trying to do your homework but your boyfriend wouldn't stop bothering you. He was poking your face multiple times. You slapped his hand foe the 108383th time that night. "Han let me finish pleasee." You groan. 

He stood nut pouts in the corner. "Fine come here." You say. He sits on the chair while you sit in his lap doing you homework. His chin is on your neck helping you with you're homework. 

"Hey are yo wearing my hoodie?" He says out of the blue. "Uh yesh why?" You ask. "You can keep it if you want." He says. You blush at his words. 

Felix

"Y/n! Have you seen my new hoodie?!!" He says in his hoarse yell. "Um..no" yoy say guilty. "Y/n.. I'm cold." He wines. "But..it smells like you." You say. He blushes furiously at your words. 

"Fine baby you can wear it. I mean you do look s little sexy." He flirts. You blush hiding in the hoodie.

Seungmin

You decided to stop by the studio to see him. When you walk into the room he was on the computer playing games. "Aren't you supposed to be working?" You ask. "Free-time." He says. 

You slide into his arms feeling his warmth. He giggles at your actions snuggling into your neck. He rubs your back as you drifted to sleep. 

But before you close your eyes he spoke. "Are you wearing my hoodie?" He asks. You sit up looking him in the eyes. "Yes." You say. He smiles and kisses your cheek making you flustered.

Jeongin

You snuck into his room and stole his hoodie. You out it on and went into the kitchen to help with dinner. He couldn't take his eyes off of you as you made dinner. "Y/n are you..wearing my hoodie?" He asks.

"Yeah it smells good." You say. His face goes completely red st your comment. "aww are you shy?" Yoy say twirling his hair. He dies at your cut