Stray kids reacting to you wearing their hoodie

(Hyung line) 3k special!

Chan

You were cooking dinner when you feel strong arms go around your waist. You jump in shock and realise it your boyfriend. "Chill. It just me love." He says into your ear. "Sorry you just scared me." You say. 

"Have you seen my puppy hoodie?" He asked. You freeze at the comment. "Um..actually chan." You say turning around. He saw the hoodie you were wearing and smirked. 

He leaned into your neck. "You look cute wit my hoodie." He whispered. Shivers went down your spine as you could feel his breath on your neck. He pulled away to looks at your face. He leaned in closing the gap between you. 

You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer to you. P.S the food got burnt.

Lee know

You were sitting on the couch when Lee know came in shirtless. You squeak as you put your hand sober your eyes. "Oh my gosh Y/N you've seen without a shirt so many times." He says rolling his eyes. "I'm just not used to it yet." You say removing your hands. 

"Where's my hoodie?" He asks. You look down at your hoodie realising your wearing the hoodie. You blush as he's staring at you. "Cute." He mumbles leaving. 

Changbin

You were in your bed cuddling with Changbin. He was kissing your neck when he smelled your scent. He pulled away seeing your wearing his hoodie. He smiles and kisses you passionately.

You opened your eyes shocked at the kiss. He pulled away and rested his forehead on yours. "I love you so dang much Y/n" he says. "I love you too." You say pulling him in for another kiss.

Hyunjin

You were going to his house for a sleepover. You got their and realised you hadn't brought any pajamas. You cursed yourself for forgetting. You get there and knock on the door. 

He opens the door picking you up immediately. He drops you on his bed and snugfles into your neck. "Go change into something comfy so we can cuddle." He says. 

You get up snd hesd to his closet greening shorts and a hoodie. You get dressed and walk back into the bedroom. He gaped at his hoodie. You hope he hadn't noticed but of course he did. 

You laid back of him snugling into his neck. "You look so cite in my clothes. Wear them more often ok?" He says.

                                                        __

Are my eyes deceiving me👀? Did this book actually hit 3k?!?! 3k💀?!?! You're joking right? You guys are absolutely amazing and a huge blessing for me❤! I'm literally crying rn. Someone get me the tissues.😭

Also do you guys think I should do track? If you've done it what did you think abt it🤔? Tell me in the comments😁.