Anniversary ||Sunghoon imagine

You're boyfriend sunghoon had a way with suprises. Every time you guys had a special celebration he would surprise you with something romantic. 

It was yours guys 2nd anniversary and he wanted to make it really special since you guys have made it this far into the relationship.

You were at the store picking up some groceries for the house. You finished after awhile and went home. Yo haven't seen Sunghoon all morning. 

You were expecting him to be at home when you got there. When you drove up into the driveway you didn't see his car. "He's probably busy." You say grabbing your groceries.

You struggled to get your keys as you opened the door. You finally got them and opened the door. You wan to the kitchen counter and placed the groceries down. You began to unpack when you got a message on your phone.

You opened your phone to see a message from your best friend yeji. She was asking if you wanted to come over. You thought about it for a minute.

You responded. 'Yeah sure ilk be over in 10.' You took a pink price of paper writing on it. 'I'm at Yejis right now. Call me if you need anything.' 

You got your things and left the house.You made it too the place and knocked on the door. "Hey Y/n!" She says letting me in the house. 

She had cleaned up the house making it look really nice. "Your house looks beautiful." I say. "Oh thank you." She says sitting on the couch.

"So...what are you going to do for you and Sunghoons anniversary?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows. "Yeji! I'm not gonna do...that." I say giving her a stern look. 

"Oh come one y/n! Its been 2 years and y'all haven't done it yet?" She asks putting her hands on her hips. "We have done it. But I don't want our anniversaries to be like that. I want I to be romantic and loving. Not sweaty and you know." I say.

"Sweaty? Come one y/n." She says. I curse myself for even saying sweaty. "But honestly so you even know what you guys are gonna do tonight?" She asks.

"Well Sunghoons usually the one who plans what were doing." I say. "oh." She says. "So why'd you bring me over in the first place?" I ask. 

"To finish our show." She say. She turned on the show and oulled out a bucket of snacks. You guys sat there finishing your show.

It was 4pm and you needed to leave. "Hey Yeah I got to go I'll see you tommorrow." I say. "Yeah ill see you tommorrow." 

You walk out of the house and go home. You got home after a few minutes and opened the door. Standing there was Sunghoon with flowers in his hands.

"Happy anniversary Y/n." He says holding the flowers out to you. You smile and hug him. He pulled away and kissed you on your lips.

"Go get somethign else on." He says. You raise a eyebrow but do as told. You out on something a little flashy.

When you get done you walk back downstairs to see him wearing this

He sees you and widens his eyes. "You look beautiful baby." He says looking you up and down. You blush and smile at his comment. He giggles at this.

He takes you by your hand and leads you to the car. He out you in the car before shutting the door. The getting on his side he starts the car. 

He begins to drive with his left hand while his  right hand is on your thigh. "So where are we going?" You ask turning to him. "Its a suprise." He says. 

Soon he parks at a empty parking lot. You look at him in confusion. You both get out of the car and he leads you to a pathway. There are red petals and candles all down the pathway.

When you got to the end there was a red and white checkered blanket laying on the perfectly green grass. There was a pick nick basket and food. You smile brightly at Sunghoon.

You hug him tightly. "Its beautiful, thank you Sunghoon." You say pulling away. He smiles and you bot walk to the blanket sitting down.

Infront of you was a lake with little ducks swimming around. You couldn't help but fall more in love with Sunghoon.

He looks at you with love in his eyes. "Here go feed the ducks." He says handing you some bread. You smile and take it from him.

You walk over to the edge of the lake and fees the ducks. You feel him tsp your shoulder and yo u turn around. 

Sunghoon gets on one knee and is holding a small blue box. You cover your mouth wit for hands in shock of what's going on.

"Y/n y/on the most perfect girl in the world. Will you marry me?" He asks you began to cry at those words. Yo couldn't speak so you shook your head.

He smiles as he also began to cry. He put the ring on your hand and hugged you tightly. He sweetly kissed you and took you home.

You literally couldn't handle your excitement. You screened into your pillow while Sunghoon was in the bathroom getting a shower.

You couldn't believe what was going on. You were getting married to Sunghoon. And then it finally hit you. All the emotions poured out.

You began to cry when Sunghoon noticed you. He got worried and hugged you. "Y/n what's wrong?" He asks playing with your hair.

You wrap your arms around his waist. "I'm just so happy that I'm getting married to the man I love." You say, "I'm so happy that you chose me." You say hugging him tighter.

He kisses you and tucks yo in the bed. He wraps his arms around you waist and goes to sleep. You were still awake thoughts flooding your mind. 

'I can't believe I'm getting married.'