Chapter 16

I watched the whole show that was infront of me in horror.

Vincenzo is a consigliere. This is typical consigliere behaviour and I knew that. Yet it scared me so much, I never had imagined him like this.

And this game wanted me to seduce him 😒.

Vincenzo pointed the gun at Myunghee which she coward and yelped. He then pointed it at Hanseo and Mr Han, which both of them cried in fear. Lastly returning it back to Hanseok.

He didn't point it at me. Guess I'm special. Actually, no. I told him they were planning to kill his mother. If he had pointed the gun at me then he would of lost a loyal follower. 😤.

Vincenzo then proceeded to shoot every glass bottle and vase in the room which concluded with me yelling at the end. He looked at me again. Oh no. Did I piss him off now, was he going to point the gun at me. But he then looked away so I felt safe.

"Wait that's the vase my brother gave me before dying!" I yelled in disbelief.

Vincenzo stared back at me again, so much unnecessary attention.

"Nevermind ahaha my dead brother can always buy me expensive vases." I laughed nervously. Hanseok shot me a glare. "No he won't he was murdered. Not gonna say names." I sweat. However it was clearly obvious who had killed my big brother - hint, hint Hanseok - so there was no reason for me to say so.

I searched the room to see that everyone's gaze was on me. Hanseo had signalled me to silence myself by placing his forefinger on his lip. Mr Han stared at me with utter confusion however there was still a hint of fear in him, I couldn't tell whether it was about "him betraying Hanseok" or perhaps Vincenzo shooting up the place a school sh.

Ahem.

Anways Myunghee was shitting herself, for all I know it could be due to the reason she was the one who hired Vincenzo's mom's killer. I was ofcourse shitting myself and waffling random stuff because of it, which I guess was stalling time so Vincenzo hadn't killed anyone yet. It's just, I'm really shit at keeping my calm, I mean for all I know and experience, it's not normal for a random man to barge into your home and shoot anything glass related.

Especially your dead brother's vase gift to you. This man is a menace.

However Hanseok remained in his seat, he hadn't flinched a bit. Maybe because this wasn't his second time Vincenzo held a gun to him. But that validates nothing, I had Vincenzo point a gun to my head after stealing my 5 star pasta. The manners honestly. Where are they? I can't see them.

"Killing my mum... was not just evil but utterly foolish." He finally spoke. Damn I thought his mum's death muted him.

I'm for real not holding back today.

What did he expect though? These were the same people who had wrongfully murdered Chaeyoung's father, the man who only ever just wanted justice for the good.

Unlike Myunghee, her motto would be justice for the bad. Justice league? Unjustice league? Justice for Villians league? Hanseok's villain of league???

I just stood at my place pretty much dying because my heart was legit popping out of my chest and my tears blurred my entire vision.

Is Hanseok gonna die?
Isn't this good? Doesn't this mean I'll go back to the real world and see my mother? I can't wait to see my mother, please kill Hanseok. Wait that sounds horrible, but he's not a real person and this is just a fake universe. Everything here is just an illusion. So yes, please kill Hanseok.

"I don't want to kill you yet."

Ah shit, damnit.

"But I'll make you suffer till I kill you all." He threatened. Am I uncounted for? This is good. This is great. But wait... he didn't say "But I'll make you suffer till I kill you all except y/n... oh and you too Hanseok."

HE DIDNT SAY THAT!!

I started panicking again, what would happen to me. Omg I'm gonna DIE!!

"NO PLEASE ERM SPARE ME!!" I cried.

Vincenzo frowned.

"Relax, I'm not gonna kill you that would be a waste of my time." He rolled his eyes.

Oh wow, guess who I'll never let steal my pasta again. But that's good right? I'm not gonna die.
Hanseok finally spoke. "Kill me then. I don't care."

"Well you better care take this dumb mf." Well ofcourse Vincenzo didn't say that but I'm narrating this for you.

Vincenzo shot Hanseok's ear and the bullet went right through.

I shrieked lightly due to the loud noise. I uncontrollably ran to Hanseok out of fear but shock too. This man just got shot, don't blame me. I hissed in pain as I saw the velvet flows dripping down Hanseoks ear.
Atleast he got a free ear piercing.
The blood trickled to my dress and mentally I cried. THIS WAS THE WHITE DRESS MY DEAD BROTHER GIFTED ME! AND NOW ITS PERMENANTLY STAINED!!
UNBELIEVABLE!!

Vincenzo left and Myunghee rushed to call the ambulance. "Honey are you alright?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT??!" I cried in fear.

"Yes don't worry. It's no problem." He hissed.

The fuckety fuck fuck????
Is this dude mentally feeling ok?? Is he Superman but Lex Luther Superman version? He just got shot and has the audashityyy to say its no problem. That's scary.

"No it's not okay!" I worried. "What if those bullets were tainted with poison?!" I yelled, practically scolding him.

He looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

Shit. I just scolded him. Vincenzo ain't gonna kill me, this mf will.
"Erm on the other hand... nevermind you're a strong man. You can take the pain ahahahhaa. You're not weak. Imagine getting shot and it actually hurts, thats so weak." I should shut up.

And then the ambulance, 2 minutes later because Hanseok owns the hospital or something, arrived and took Hanseok to the hospital.