Chapter 13

I woke up to a loud voice yelling in my ear. "Wake up!" Hanseok yelled. Since I was still partially is slumber I jolted to his jumpscare.

"Isn't your husband just the cleverest?" He yelled in excitement before prancing around the room like a child. Which pretty much caught me off guard since I couldn't figure his mood. Only Hanseok would prance around the room like a child and actually be angry.

"Erm... yes you are." I stated as I tried to compliment him so he wouldn't kill me. Gotta put me first.

"Well... aren't you gonna ask me why?" He questioned. I wasn't really going to ask him why. And I wasn't planning to. Because I didn't want to know what sadistic things his mind was thinking of. But to be honest beforehand I was quite scared that if I asked him it would make him suspicious.

But since he asked me if I was going to ask him, I had to ask so he wouldn't ask me anything else about if I were to ask him something or if he would ask me something I couldn't answer. You get me?

"So.... what are you going to do, my clever..... husband?" I questioned.

"Well it's a good thing you asked, Well my not so clever wife, I'm going to kill someone."

Wow... that's pretty smart... killing someone??? Wow like honestly that's the most smartest thing I have ever heard of. Hanseok's IQ has got to be atleast 200000.

"Who are you going to kill?"

"Vincenzo's mother."

WHAT THE FUCK-

"Does Vincenzo know?" I spoke with a paranoid expression on my face.

"Ofcourse he wouldn't know you dumb mf. Why do you care if Vincenzo knows? Do you have a thing for him?" He spoke as voice began gradually going slower, I could sense the evident anger in his voice.

Ofcourse I had a thing for Vincenzo I mean this game ships us two.

Choices come on, choices come on.

A. Ofcourse I have a thing for Vincenzo, he's a literal fitty.
B. I'm legit only into him for his money.
C. I guess I just have a thing for serial killers. 😉
D. Hey calm down, this isn't the Hanseok I know and love.

Great the choices are bullshit, what if I try again.

[Cancel Choices] *click*

Ok... Choices come on, choices come on. Please???

A. Don't you just find consiglieres hot too?
B. He's in the mafia.
C. Ofcourse I care if Vincenzo knows. That's my future mother in law you're planning to kill.
D. No I was just worried... because Vincenzo is a consigliere, you don't know what he can pull.

Okay finally, but what is up with these options.
I decided to use option D.

"No I was just worried... because Vincenzo is a consigliere, you don't know what he can pull."

"Are you underestimating me?" He frowned.

"No no... ofcourse I'm not. I'm just saying don't underestimate him too... you know what he can do...."

"Wait but how do you even know what he can do?" Now he's more suspicious of me, I need choices.

Choices come on, choices come on!

A. I watched so many mafia movies, they are legit crazy.
B. You dumb motherfuck- you're always complaining about what he does.
C. I heard from a friend of a friend.
D. When I saw him in the court room, he scared me.

"It's just because when I had seen him in the court room, he scared me." I spoke.

Hanseok's gaze softened. He placed a hand on my head and patted it. "Don't worry sweetie, there's no reason to fear when I'm with you."