Chapter 6

I was awkwardly standing outside the car while HanSeok went to the boot to get something. Mr Han and Myunghee were still inside the car, preparing yet couldn't for what HanSeok would do next.

HanSeok walked towards the front of the car, a hockey stick firmly grasped between his hands.

With a swift move, he smashed the stick against the windshield causing it to crack. He repeated the action a few times before telling the two in the car to come out.

"Get out." He repeated again but this time not to me.
The two exited the now damaged car.

Now the three of us were standing awkwardly.
This is not how I expected my day to go.
I knew this Hanseok was quite crazy yet I never expected this level of craziness.

I listened to Hanseok tell the two lawyers off while also threatening them.

Maybe I was lucky I never picked option D as my choice. Maybe I don't want to get into this corrupted business. If I do, I might also become Vincenzo's enemy too.

It was sometime in the evening, Hanseok had to go somewhere which meant Hanseo can keep me company.

I wanted to watch a movie but Hanseo wanted to watch the news for some reason. I hadn't the energy to protest so I followed what he wished for. Even so, we still prepared snacks to munch along to politics, yay how exciting.

"Wow the president was caught scuba diving, cool" I said sarcastically.

HanSeo laughed.
We then proceeded to watch the news quietly.
"Are you gonna be ok for next week?" Hanseo asked me, a concerned look placed on his face.

"Why, what is happening next week?" I asked as I vaccumed a peice of crisp in my mouth.

"It's the day your brother had sadly passed away," he stated as he looked away, "How could you forget?" He asked, a bit pained.

I panicked.
"AH WAIT YES I AM DEVASTATED BUT SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED LATELY, IT IS FIDDADDLING WITH MY HEAD, I AM AHHHHH MY POOR BROTHER!!!" I cried so Hanseo wouldn't be suspicious anymore. I was balling, wailing coughing, sneezing, shrieking, like everything.

"Ah I sorry y/n I didn't mean to remind you of him!" He yelled apologetically.

I wiped my tears away. "It's ok... you were just worried."

"Yeah but still... I mentioned Baegjo when I shouldn't of." He persisted.

That name sounded so familiar. I tried to think of where I had seen it.
I placed my hand under my chin, in query.

Wait it was on the watch!

"Wait Baegjo as in KIM BAEGJO?!?!" I asked.

"Y-yeah? Why are you saying it like that?"

"That name was on a watch!" I spoke.

"What watch?" he asked.

"Han-Seok's watch. The  one he has in his container of watches." I shrugged.

HanSeo's eyes widened in fear.

"W-Wait What?!?!"