Chapter 3

I was getting ready, if I was going to seduce this Vincenzo then I should atleast find him.

I made my way to the bathroom where a whole makeup shop lied.
"Why is there so much makeup... perks of being rich I guess."

Through a long period of time, I threw the makeup on. I should look good if I want to seduce Vincenzo.
If I look sexy, wouldn't it turn him on more?

Walking to the walk through closet, in the middle laid a glass cabinet. I hesitantly strolled towards it, inside it was multiple watches. All looked extravagant and well kept.
"Pretty..." I spoke to myself.
One of the watches caught my eye, it was a black and gold one. It's interior was quite exquisite with a diamond Swan in the middle. On the strap had the name "Kim Baegjo" in fancy writing written on it.

"It looks so amazing..."

Hanseok won't realise I've taken the watch, right??? I'll put it back quickly when I come back.

I opened the cabinet and slightly took it out without making a noise. I picked up the watch and carefully placed it on my wrist.

"It compliments me so welllll!!!" I boasted optimistically.

After that whole commotion, I dashed to where my clothes were.
It took a while to pick out but I eventually found one that was to my liking, one that complimented my makeup look.

(What you wore)

(What you wore)

Grabbing my purse I exited the bedroom. I walked to the living room.
Hanseok sat at the couch watching some politics bullshit. A packet of gummy bears was in his hands.

I walked towards the elevator.
"Excuse me, where are you going?" He asked as his eyes were glued to the TV still, however a few moments later he broke eye contact from the TV and looked at me.

"Out..." I spoke, trying to spur up a lie. I couldn't tell him I was in search of a man, who he hates, to seduce the guy.
"You can't leave the house without me." He threatened as he slowly paced towards me.
"B-but I was bored and I had nothing to do..." The words were hard to come out but atleast I managed to speak a sentence.

Silence.

"If that's what it was, you could of asked!! Come on let's go eat out." He laughed.

How did his emotions just change so quickly?
I don't care at this point...

"Here have the rest of this." He passed me the packet of gummy bears."I'll go get my coat from our closet." He spoke as he jogged lightly to the bedroom.

I sat on the couch, frustrated. Shoving the gummy bears in my mouth angrily, I cried mentally.
How can I seduce Vincenzo if I don't even know how he looked, what was even the point of my plan?!

"WHERE IS IT?!?!" A yell came from the bedroom.

Out came an angry Hanseok, he stomped towards me.

"H-hans-"

Hanseok locked his fist in my hair as he forcefully tugged so I looked up at him.

"I-"
"WHERE DID YOU PUT THE FUCKING WATCH?!!?"
"Which one-" I struggled to function properly.

"The Gold and black one." He shouted.

I pull my sleeve back to show him the watch he was in desire of finding.

"You thought you could steal it, right? You thought wrong!!" He pulled my hair harder.

"No. No. No. I just loved how it looked it was pretty and I thought I could just wear it today and I swear I was going to put it back. Please trust me I was only just doing that!!" I cried.

Han Seok frowned. "You don't rem...." He let go of my hair.

"You should of asked first." he smiled, changing his emotion again. "You can't wear this one though." He slowly took it off my wrist and exited the room, placing the watch back where I found it.

I guess that Kim Baegjo means alot to him.

We sat at the restaurant and ordered a simple burger meal.
I took a bite out of the burger.
"Is it your liking?"

Before I could give him an answer the system voice from before came again.

"Hello player Y/n, I'm Lissa, your helping system. I am also the one who has been helping you till now.... here's the formal greeting. Do you want to turn on choices, this could help you if you can't think of something to say. However, each choice you pick has a different outcome."o

"Yes turn it on."

"Very well it's on now."

[Continue]

He looked at me with a cute expression. "So??"

A. It's very good, I love it.

B. I don't really like it.

I went with A.
"It's very good, I love it." I spoke.
He nodded. The silence engulfed us, a youthful couple.

I couldn't lie, we complimented each other really well. We looked like a couple out of a kdrama.

Minus the whole fact that he's crazy... and I'm trying seduce the mafia guy he hates... looks can be very, very deceiving.

Suddenly he got a call and answered it, it didn't look like he was happy either. As the call ended he quickly pulled me and we got into the car.

"What...what happened?" I finally spoke.
"Babel is going into court." He slammed his fists on the steering wheel.
"Well we're Babel, we'll win." I tried to prevent all the pessimistic vibes.
"Aha... yes... we always win through cheating ." He smiled devishly.

"Babel don't loose..."