Chapter 12

So it's been quite a while since I updated. But I'm not wanting to kill anyone so I have to today. :)

"So what was going on though?" I questioned as I stared at all of them one by one.

"I was telling them that I'm willing to be on their side." Hanseo spoke.

"And we don't trust him. He's Hanseok's brother. And I don't trust you too. You're his lover." Chaeyoung frowned at me which I didn't respond to since I couldn't be bothered to do so.

"No she's alright." Vincenzo sighed which Chaeyoung yelled in confusion to.

"Huh?!?! How could you possibly know???"

"I met her the day I went to threaten Hanseok." He spoke as he pointed at me. "She makes really good pasta. Chef Toto should make her his intern." He shrugged though I was trying hard to recall if I had ever met a chef Toto. And I don't want to be chef Totoro's, whatever his name is, intern. If I was going to work with anyone at a restaurant I should be the boss.

I do make good pasta though.

Speaking of chefs.... it totally fell out my mind that I ordered food!
"Oh no-" I spoked which caused everyone to look a me in confusion. "I forgot about the food I ordered."

"Food? Here?"

"Yeah in that Italian restaurant down the corridor."

"Oh well see... she's met the chef."

After that me and Hanseo decided to walk together to the Italian restaurant. His face seemed the most happiest it had been since the day I met him. By met him, I'm referring to the time I shifted into this game. But moreso I felt somewhat happy for him. Since I had first handedly witnessed the abuse he's been going through by his crazy ass brother, he really does need some break.

Poor dude, I'm sympathetic towards him.

And it's not everyday you get an offer from a mafia consigliere who is willing to protect you because he knows your sister in law which is amazing since it puts you at greater advantage from not dying by your psychotic brother. But then again, who cares.?

The two of ourselves entered the restaurant only to be greeted by the chef. A visible sign of anger and tiredness was placed on his face.
"I thought you ditched my food." He spoke as he huffed, damn he really did put alotta work into it. It was so evident considering the fact he had beads of sweat dripping from his face.

But then again, the customer is always right. So he shouldn't be talking to us like that. And if I wanna be an hour late because I was talking to a consigliere about taking my husband down, then I should talk to a consigliere about taking my husband down. And this chef should agree and support me to do so.

However when he clearly realised who Hanseo was, he threw on defence mode. Slowly grabbing the wooden spoon on the counter and standing a few steps back. He held it firmly, damn Hanseo be having so many enemies. And Hanseo doesn't even do anything.

"Right." Hanseo finally spoke, a little guilty. "We were just in the Jipuragi firm."

"Jipuragi Firm?" The chef spoke in confusion. "With... Vincenzo? What were you going to do to him?" He spoke firmly, putting on an act of no cowardice.

"We were talking to him. So we could conjoin a plan to kill my husband." I shrugged. I knew he knew that Vincenzo is a consigliere. And he knew that I knew that he knew that Vincenzo is a consigliere. And Hanseo knew that he knew that I knew that he knew Vincenzo is a consigliere.

He squinted his eyes. "I don't believe you." The chef spoke, clearly suspicious

"Look chef Totoro or whatever.... if you don't believe us then ask Vincenzo. I won't let you hurt Hanseo."

"It's ok Y/n." Hanseo assured me.

"It's not ok. I've been hungry for like hours now, I'm so dehydrated I could drink an ocean of water." Ofcourse that was a metaphor, I can't drink an ocean of water. If I do then I'll most likely be dead. That's way over the limit of I glasses a day.
"And the food, it's probably cold now..... can we get a discount atleast." I asked the chef.

He furrowed his brow. "No???"

I sighed, but then I realised.

"Wait why do I need to ask for a discount? Hanseo, you're the one paying anyways." I laughed to myself as I watched Hanseo effortlessly pay for the food.

The food which we'll probably never finish.

I fancied the plate of lasagne. So I tried to pick it up yet before I could Hanseo beat me to it.

I was going to cry and whine about it, so he could give it to me, but he already took a bite.

Who cares tho? I'm going to still whine and cry about it.

"Yyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!"

"Hmm???" Hanseo looked up from his plate in confusion. "You sound like you're dying. Don't die yet, my brother'll kill me." He laughed to his own joke. Which I didn't find funny yet rather depressing. Who even jokes about that?????

"I wanted that lasagne."

"But I got it first." He argued, clearly never going to let me have it.

"Just a bit then atleast."

"No."

"Please!!"

I reached to grab the plate. But with a fork, he stabbed the lasagne and forced it in his mouth.

THE LASAGNE WAS HAND SIZED!!

"I- NO- HOW?!??!" I cried in confusion.

Hanseo tried to laugh but stopped because his mouth was full.

"YOU STINGY SHIT-" I cried as I threw a dough ball at him. However he caught it.

"Don't throw food, the Chef will get mad."

"Oh really. Look at you... finally caring to acknowledge how someone feels."

"Ahh stop being cocky, if you really want lasagne then I'll buy you more."