Chapter 2

T/w: @b.se (a,u) Partially Disclaimer: this story will have this topic in parts of it.

《》●《》●《》●《》●《》

I sat up on the bed to hear noises coming from the living room.
"Wow... I'm alive." I spoke to myself, however the noises continued to ramble so it sparked my interest.
Even though, I'm not the type to investigate concerning things, I exited the lavish bedroom.

"You're just a puppet of mine."

I strolled into the enormous room, there in the middle were two guys.
One looked like he was shitting himself and the other was strangling him with a towel.
"What th-" I spoke abruptly, all eyes were on me.
"Ah... ♡Y/N♡..."  The strangler spoke as he got up.

The game paused...

°•○●°•○●Jang Han-Seok●○•°●○•°
》Ceo, Villian, Abusive, Narcissist《
》Husband, "Highschool sweethearts"《
》"♡Y/N♡ I'm just so, just so obsessed with you."《
》 "DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" 《

"♡ I'm Mr Loverman, and I miss my lover, man.♡ "

[Continue]

I pressed continue. "Who told you to come out? Go sleep." He stated approaching me.

"But I'm not tired."

The stranglee who was cowering  behind the strangler look at me.  His eyes widened in fear to my response.

"No no no." He mouthed to me.
I looked at him in confusion.

The game paused again

°•○●°•○●Jang Han-Seo●○•°●○•°
》Puppet, Gullible, Saviour, Coward《
》 Brother in Law, Only friend《
》"Y/n, Y/n I've found our saviour..."《
》"WATCH OUT!!!" 《

"♡ I don't want any settled scores, I just want you to set me free.♡ "

[Continue]

"You dare answer back???" He asked, suddenly grabbing me by the color of my night top and pulling me towards him.
Still holding me by the color he dragged me back to the bedroom.

"Ouch ouch-" I winced.
He threw me on the bed before closing the door.
Am I going to die again?

He sat on the bed beside me.
"Y/n you know I love you, but if you keep disobeying me you'll have to face the consequences, like my Hannie." He stroked my face flashing me an innocent smile.

What the fuck?

"Now...go to sleep honey, ok?"

Wait if he is my husband then I'll be cheating on him if I seduce that Vincenzo. But...Who is Vincenzo? What is Vincenzo? When is Vincenzo? Where is Vincenzo? Why is Vincenzo? How is Vincenzo?

This game could atleast give me more details about this shitty game.

"A s       y o u      s a y..."

A voice spoke.

"...*The Mafia Manual*..."

The voice told me everything I needed to know which was helpful, like that Han Seok guy was a serial killer and Vincezo was a consigliere. Why do I even need to seduce a consigliere??

I turned off the mafia manual and continued with this shitty game.

"Why did you hurt Hanseo?" I asked, begging, pleading that I won't get beaten up.

"It's personal honeyyy." He whined. "Honey let's talk about me instead."

"Well.... Who are you going to kill next."  I questioned.
What kind of question is that, you're defo gonna die now.

"Hmmm I don't know yet I do wanna kill someone, his name is Vincenzo Cassano."

"Vinchencho Quasano? Vinchencho-" I faked an accent. Why does he wanna kill a mafia guy soo bad, he's gonna die himself.

"Yes he's trying to ruin our company." He whined again as he hugged me, resting his head on my stomach. Without hesitation, he looked up at me and pouted, just like a child.

With a hand, he reached to my cheek and lightly tugged it. Sitting back into a straight position, the tug became a forceful pull.

"Y/n don't you dare disobey me, you're the only one I can trust, ok?"

"Ouch ouch... you're hurting me... Ouch."

"It's just my love for you." He laughed hysterically yet so innocently and pulled harder then before.

I tried my hardest to push him away but he was just too strong, I need to start working in the gym. My cheeks had felt like they were about to tear off.

Finally, he let go and walked off, I clasped my numb cheek and moaned in pain.

"This is not fair, I didn't even do anything... I just need to find this Vincenzo, seduce him and get outta here." I whispered so noone would hear.

Easy, peasy..

Or so I think....