Chapter 64 (The Vow of the Boys of Hage)

Start from the beginning

"NO!"

"I told you, it's pointless."

"Stop screaming or we'll silence you ourselves." 'Hamon' spoke with a stoic tone. The jolly tune he once held now gone, he then raised his hand out, following with a haze for that developed a huge ice shard.

'Klaus' did the same thing by unleashing his steel magic in a form of a drill.

Mimosa looks in distress as she was being hung in a steel made cross.

Asta took a step forward, "KLAUS LISTEN TO ME YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"

'Hamon' set his glass magic lose to the anti-magic lad, who took his sword out of his own Grimoire, slashing the glass shreds out of his way.

"Be careful!" Mimosa cried out.

A determined Asta slashed all the glass shards out of his way.

With a twitch of his eye, 'Klaus' set the huge drill to Asta, who in mere seconds, blocked the drill with his demon slayer sword. The drill's impact dragged the boy back, but the determination of the boy was far superior then the counter attack as the boy slashed the drill in two, thus saving himself and Mimosa on time.

"I'M BEGGIN YOU! STOP THIS! WE'RE ALL MAGIC KNIGHTS DON'T YOU REMEMBER THAT!"

This made 'Klaus' winced as he held onto his glasses, This body... it's responding to his words.

'Klaus gritted his teeth, "YOU FOOL! REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE WERE IN THE PAST OUR GREATEST BOND WOULD BE ANYTHING THAN THE BOND WE SHARE!" He set out two large drills dangerously heading towards Asta's way who with all his might slashed the drills with ease. He was not gonna give up.

Suddenly, two narrow steel spikes shot out from the ground, barely missing the fifteen year old by a hair. It cause a loud impact as Asta was left bleeding. His battered form began to stand up, with the guidance of his huge sword.

Rhya, who was watching the whole scene blinked lazily, "Easy, don't go overboard. Or you'll wind up dead." He then noticed Asta, standing upright, holding onto this swords firmly, "What a pain. Though, I guess when we get the sword and the Grimoire, you won't be of any use to us."

The magic less boy panted as he desperately looks at his possessed friends.

"Doesn't look like you're planning to give up." Rhya lazily taunt, "Well..." Both the possessed Klaus and Hamon, formed their magic respectively into an enormous forms, "If you're set on dying to protect your royal pal, by all mean have at it."

Asta gritted his teeth in anxiety.

"Asta... no..." Mimosa meekly pleaded.

The steel and glass magic were ready to strike.

"Not yet..."

"Huh?" Rhya mouthed out.

"I'm not dying. NOT YET! I promised to my friend that I would get out of this place alive. I won't let team mates kill each other. I'll survive. I'll get through this. And one day... I'LL BECOME THE WIZARD KING!"

Nobody seemed to notice, but something awoken in Yuno, making his eyes widen.

"That was quite an impressive speech coming from someone who's too weak to move his body." 'Klaus' spoke with a sarcastic tune.

'Hamon' readied his hand, "We've heard enough."

'Klaus' did the same, "This is where you die."

"HUMAN!"

With that they unleashed their powers directly to the exhausted boy who bravely looks at the attacks charging towards him at an accelerating speed. All Asta can do watch and ready for the impact to occur.