Part 2

I do not own any art or images.
High School DxD belongs to Ichiei Ishibumi.

The Fate Series belongs to Type-Moon and Kinoko Nasu
.
.
.
.
Continuation of Gilgamesh vs Rider

.

Rider, with an honest smile unthinkable for one preparing for mortal combat, urged the King of Heroes.

"At that time, some boorish fellows tried to spoil our banquet... but there was still something left in the bottle. You can't fool my eyes."

"As expected of the king of usurpation. You are sharp-sighted when it comes to the belongings of others."

Archer, with a bitter smile, once again called forth a set of drinking vessels from the alternate- world 'vault' to his hand. The bottle was emptied, and the rest of the high-quality wine from the Age of the Gods at its bottom was poured completely into two cups. Like two boxers crossing their gloves, they solemnly knocked their cups together.

"Hooh... That looks like really high quality wine. Not to mention that portal of his is quite interesting" Odin's one eye widens slightly.

"Yo! Li! Can we have some of that wine?" Azazel asks excitedly at the prospect of some good wine from another universe.

A long table that is typically used for banquets appears with cups of wine filled onto them Azazel quickly downs one down as Dionysus The Greek God of Wine grabs one as well and downs it like a shot.

"Big D I have to say this wine puts any of yours to shame" Azazel says as he downs another one.

"As much as I hate to admit it yes this wine is begrudgingly better than my own this Gilgamesh truly has such treasures within that portal of his" Dionysus agreed which makes other Gods, Goddesses, Devils come quickly to taste which they found heavenly if you will.

"Hm a Drink before battle now that I can get behind" Thor says with a slight grin on his face as he grabs a cup of wine as well.

"My word this wine is simply exquisite" Thor states agreeing with Azazel and Dionysus on this being the highest quality of wine they've ever tasted.

"Hahaha!" Zeus laughs at the King Of Heroes reply. "That's right Alexander! You must take all advantages even in the smallest of things"

Zeus proudly says as he watches the one who shares the same blood as him pounces at the chance to get buzzed before a battle.

.
.
.
.

"One more thing, King of Babylonia. My last summation to you."

"Permitted. State it."

His goblet still raised, wearing a serious face while some rascally naivete remained in his gaze,

Alexander began,

"For example, if my Ionion Hetairoi was equipped by your Gate of Babylon, it would undoubtedly become the most powerful army. Even that President of the West
wouldn't be more than a break of wind."