Chapter 29: Someone Got A Crush

Asani followed Jamala. Jamala was talking to Sawa.

"Asani, could you hunt some food for me?" Jamala asked. "Why can't you?" Asani growled. "Have you forgotten?" Jamala rasied an eyebrow.

"Alright fine," Asani rolled his eye's and ran off.

"What's going on between you and Asani?" Sawa chuckled. "Huh?" Jamala replied. "Well, he's doing as you ask, and he doesn't even do that for our parents. Are you..mates?" Sawa asked with a smile.

"Ha no," Jamala laughed. "Ok so then why is my brother taking orders from you?" Sawa asked.

"Remeber when during the morning talk, me and Asani got in trouble for talking?" Jamala asked. Sawa nodded.

"Well he said he had something important for me to see, so he forcefully pulled me away. Then he led me into a mudpit," Jamala groaned.

Sawa laughed. "Before he did though, I wanted to go back to the morning talk, he said he would hunt for a week for me if I went. So I did," Jamala explained.

"Haha! Thats funny," Sawa laughed. Jamala chuckled.

Soon after, Asani came back with a gazelle. "Thanks," Jamala smiled. She started eating, and Sawa joined. Asani walked away.

Jamala walked to the Night talk. Where everyone explained their days.

She looked across, and saw Asani. He had a mad face on. She chuckled. Suddenly, Rani walked beside her. "Jamala, may I talk to you?" Rani asked. "Of course," Jamala followed Rani into the forest.

"What's up Rani?" Jamala asked. "I couldn't help but notice, Asani is doing things for you. That isn't normal for him. I think he might have a crush on you," Rani said.

"Actually, Asani pulled me away from the morning talk, and I wanted to go back but he said he would hunt for me if I went with him, but all he did was make me fall into a mudpit," Jamala explained.

"Jamala, I don't think you understand my son. Even if he said that he would do something for someone, he wouldn't. So if he is actually doing things for you, somethings up with him," Rani chuckled.

"Wait..h-he actually likes me?" Jamala stampered. "I don't know, you'd have to ask him. You don't seem like a lioness who is scared to admit to things," Rani said.

"But..I don't even know if I like him," Jamala said. "Alright, me and Kion will set you two up on a date," Rani smirked. "Wait what!" Jamala shouted. Rani nodded.

"Alright fine," Jamala sighed, with a slight chuckle.

Rani walked off. Jamala started panicking. "If Asani does like me, and we're going on a date...." Jamala started, "HE MIGHT MAKE A MOVE ON ME!" She shouted panicked.

Jamala took a deep breath. "Maybe he won't. He is immature," Jamala reassured herself.

Rani and Kion set up their date. They were both happy, but Enver was slightly angry. He didn't like the idea of his daughter going on a date, but Kion reassured him that Asani wouldn't try anything.

Jamala and Asani met each other at a tree on a hill, with a beautiful sunset behind them.

"Hi Asani," Jamala smiled. "I'm only here because I was forced to be," Asani frowned in annoyance.

"Ok, then I'll make it because you want to be here," Jamala smiled. Asani was confused. Jamala leaned forward and kissed Asani.

Asani was to shocked to move. Jamala pulled away and gave him a flirty look. She was worried for nothing. Jamala realized, she did like Asani, but his constant pranks he pulled hid that from her.

Asani stared at Jamala in shock. "So? Are you going to return the favor?" Jamala smirked. Asani loosend up.

"But you hate me?" Asani asked. "I think my kiss a couple seconds ago made it pretty clear that I like you," Jamala smirked. Asani chuckled.

"What are you waiting for?" Jamala asked. Asani looked around. "Your going to have me make the first move, huh?" Jamala raised an eyebrow. Asani smirked at her, and pinned her down.

"Finally," Jamala giggled. "I like you Jamala, I've liked you since we were cubs," Asani admitted. Jamala wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, "And now, I'm yours."

Asani smiled, and started.