Chapter 23: Love

Kion cleaned up the Hope Pride territory. He wanted it to be nice. Rori, Nuru, Kili, and Dara helped him. Kion refused to let Rani help.

After a while, they were finished. Kion layed next to Rani. Rori went exploring. Nuru, Kili and Dara rested.

"Your so soft," Rani cuddled closer to Kion. "Your so beautiful," Kion licked her cheek. Rani smiled and fell asleep.

Rori walked around the territory, and came upon a male lion. She growled, "You won't take King Kion's territory!"

"Oh I didn't know this belonged to anybody. Sorry," The male apologized. Rori looked at him confused, and put her guard down.

"My name's Enver. What's yours?" Enver asked.

(Enver 23, Enver means, "Luminous")

"I'm Rori," Rori replied. "Do you have a mate?" Enver asked. "No, why?" Rori asked. "Just curious. I'm suprised a pretty lioness like you doesn't have a mate yet," Enver smirked at her.

Rori blushed, "T-Thanks." "Anytime," Enver smiled.

The two didn't know what to say from there. "You uh, want to meet my pride? We're the Hope Pride," Rori said. "Won't your king be mad another lion is walking through his territory?" Enver raised his eyebrow.

"Not if I said you were my mate," Rori smirked. "Oh I'm your mate now huh?" Enver raised an eyebrow. "We may have just met, but your to cute to let go," Rori said.

"Same to you," Enver smirked. Rori suddenly kissed him. It was love at first sight.

"C'mon!" Rori giggled. She led him to the Hope Pride. Enver was kind of scared. He didn't know how strong this Kion was, or if he would understand.

Rori brought Enver to the pride. "Guys! Guess what!" Rori smiled. They looked up. Kion instantly growled and stood infront of Rani. "Your not taking my territory!" Kion growled.

"I don't want your territory, I only want Rori," Enver smiled. "This is Enver. We just met," Rori said. She licked his cheek.

Kion settled down a bit. He sat down, Rani next to him.

"Enver, this is King Kion, his mate Rani, Nuru, Kili, and Dara," Rori said. "Guys, this is Enver, my mate," Rori smiled.

"Hold up, you just met this guy," Nuru said. "Yeah, I guess you could say it was love at first sight," Enver nuzzled Rori.

"I'll let you stay on the following conditions," Kion said. Enver nodded. "You don't try to take my role as king, you don't lay a paw on Rani, and you don't hurt Rori," Kion said.

"I would never try to take your territory. I know I'm supposed to, but I'm different. And I would never hurt your mate. And Rori, there isn't a thing she could do to make me want to hurt her," Enver kissed Rori.

"Alright then, your free to stay," Kion said. "Thank you," Enver smiled. Kion nodded.

Rori and Enver layed down next to each other.

"I can't believe we just met, and are already mates," Rori said. "Well, how can I turn down a gorgeous lioness like you," Enver nuzzled her.

"Enver seems nice. Rori is in good paws," Rani said. "Hmm yeah," Kion nodded. Rani looked at him. "You ok?" She asked.

"Not really. It's strange having another male in the pride. That's not how it should work," Kion said. "But, Rori is your friend, and just like us, she needs to be happy," Rani said.

Kion sighed. "Don't worry, I only have eyes for you," Rani kissed him. Kion smirked and pinned her down. "Let's go somewhere else to have a little fun," Kion smirked.

"Little greedy aren't you," Rani chuckled. "I can't control it. Your to pretty," Kion kissed her. "Alright, let's go," Rani smiled. They walked off.