Chapter 13: A Little Help

Rani, Rori, and Kion continued their patrol. "What was it like!" Rori asked, "Facing up against a bear can't be fun." "Nope, my back still hurts," Kion chuckled.

"Oh I'm sorry." Rori apologized. "Don't be, it isnt your fault," Kion replied. Rani just walked beside Kion, not saying anything.

After a while, they finished their patrol with no threats.

When Kion, Rori, and Rani got back, Nuru, Dara, and Kili had a bunch of food for them to eat. Mainly gazelles, but there were some other foods.

They all ate. When they finished, the Sun was a little past sun high. "You guys do whatever you want," Kion said, he walked away.

"Guys you won't believe what Kion did!" Rori shouted. "Omg! He made a move on Rani and now they are mates!" Nuru shouted. Rani gave her a confused look.

"What. No! Kion fought off a bear!" Rori shouted. The lionesses gasped. "Yeah! It was awesome and scary to watch," Rori explained.

Kion slowly walked to his den. When the bear threw him to the ground, that really did a toll on his back.

Kion collapsed to the ground in his den. The pain in his back caused so much pain. Kion groaned.

A few hours later, the sun was completely set. Rani noticed something was up with Kion.

Rani followed Kion to his den. She heard groaning from Kion. Rani didn't ask to be let in, she just walked in. Kion lifted his head. He was laying on his stomach.

"Kion are you ok?" Rani asked. "Yep," Kion grunted, "Totally fine." Rani raised an eyebrow.

Kion sighed, "Fine. When the bear threw me against the ground, it didn't hurt right then, but now the pain is unbearable."

Rani tried to hold in her laughter. Kion smirked. "Ah so you noticed," Kion chuckled. Rani burst into laughter. "What a choice of words! The pain was unbearable! Hahaha! What a dad joke," Rani laughed.

Kion chuckled, but then groaned as pain shot through his back. Rani looked at him. "Want me to help?" Rani asked. Kion raised an eyebrow at her, "You? You know how to help me?"

"Yea, my mom had a friend, Nirmala. She was the healer at the Tree Of Life, and she taught me some stuff," Rani explained. Kion nodded.

Rani walked over to Kion. "Alright, I'm going to need you to relax," Rani instructed. "But relaxing hurts my back," Kion replied. "Rekax now, or I'll put you with the Great Kings!" Rani ordered.

Kion instantly relaxed, but roared at the pain it came with. Rani put two front paws on Kion's back. Kion roared with pain again.

"Rani your making it worse!" Kion shouted. "Just give it a second," Rani chuckled. She started pressing hard on one part of Kion's back. There was a crack.

"Woah! That's working," Kion sighed. Rani put her paws on another part of Kion's back. She firmly pressed, and there was another crack.

"Is this helping?" Rani asked. "Yes, its helping a lot!" Kion replied. Rani put her paws by Kion's neck, and pressed firmly, there was another crack. Rani heard a relaxed sigh from Kion.

Rani went down to the far back. She firmly pressed her paws down, and there was another crack.

"Jeez that bear did a toll on you," Rani chuckled. "You don't know the half of it," Kion rolled his eye's.

Rani brought her paws closer to Kion's shoulder. She firmly pressed, and there was a crack.

Kion sighed in relief, as his pain was going away.

Rani went up Kion's neck, and cracked there as well. Then she went closer to Kion's tail. She firmly pressed, and his back cracked again.

After that, Rani started massaging Kion's back with her front paws.

Kion closed his eyes in relaxation. This felt amazing, and Rani was doing a great job with helping him.

Rani brought her paws up Kion's neck, then down to his shoulders, and, down his back.

Rani took her paws off Kion. "That better?" She asked. "Much better, thank you," Kion smiled and sat up.

Rani was about to walk out when Kion stopped her. "Can you sleep with me tonight?" Kion asked. Rani stopped in her tracks. Did Kion want to mate with her!

"No I don't," Kion chuckled. Rani quickly turned around, shocked. "How did you know what I was thinking!" She shouted. "Probably because you don't want to sleep with me because you think I'm going to mate with you. That's literally why you don't like me very much," Kion replied.

"Ok, so then why do you want me to sleep with you?" Rani asked. "I enjoy your company," Kion smiled. Rani blushed.

"So will you?" Kion asked. Rani thought about it. Kion was the King, and being able to sleep with the king is an offer that shouldn't be denied, even though she already slept with him. Also, because Kion was king, she shouldn't refuse him.

"Sure," Rani replied. Kion smiled. Rani decided to get back at Kion for 'attacking' her yesterday.

Rani pounced on Kion and pinned him down. "Payback," Rani smiled. Kion smirked. He rolled over and pinned Rani down. Kion looked in her chocolate brown eyes. Rani looked up at Kion's amber eyes.

Suddenly, Kion went down and kissed Rani. Rani gasped and pushed him off her. "I-Im so sorry Rani! I-I didn't mean to!" Kion quickly apologized.

"I hardly doubt that was an accident," Rani growled. Kion sighed. He went to the side of the den, and layed down.

Rani couldn't believe it. Even after she said no, Kion was still trying to make a move on her.

Rani suddenly felt bad. She walked up to Kion. She cuddled up to his chest. But this time, Kion didn't seem to care.