Chapter 24: Pregnant

Rani and Kion walked back. The moon shined brightly.

Rani nuzzled up next to Kion and fell asleep.

Rori and Enver were cuddled up next to each other. Rori felt something in her stomach. "Am I pregnant?" Rori asked herself. "We just met! Oh gosh this is a fast relationship," Rori chuckled in her head.

She shook Enver awake. "Huh?" Enver opened his eyes, "You ok?" "More than ok. I think im pregnant," Rori said. Enver was about to scream but Rori covered his mouth.

"Shh," Rori said. Enver nodded. Rori took her paw off his muzzle. "Your pregnant?" Enber asked. "Yep. We had a little to much fun," Rori chuckled.

"I don't regret it though," Enber smirked. "Me either," Rori kissed him. She snuggled next to him and went back to sleep.

Rani shot up to immense pain in her stomach. Kion woke up to the movement. "Rani you ok?" Kion asked. Rani groaned and held her stomach.

Kion went beside her. "What's wrong? Are you sick!" Kion shouted. "No Kion," Rani groaned. "Then, what's wrong?"

Rani looked him in the eyes. "Kion, I'm pregnant." "What!" Kion shouted.

"Guess we had to much fun," Rani chuckled. Kion smirked, "Guess so."

"I can't wait to see them," Rani smiled. "I bet they are going to be as beautiful as you," Kion kissed her.

"I love you Kion," Rani snuggled next to him. "Not more than I love you," Kion licked her cheek.

"Want to tell everyone tomorrow?" Rani asked. "Sure," Kion smiled. Rani fell asleep in Kion's chest.

The next morning, Kion woke up with a yawn. Enver woke up at the same time. Kion nodded to him. Enver nodded back.

Kion gently shook Rani to wake her up. Rani opened her eyes. "Morning handsome," She licked his cheek. "Morning," Kion nuzzled her.

Everyone started to shift awake. They all got together.

"Morning everyone," Dara smiled. "Morning," They all replied.

"Me and Kion have some news," Rani said. "So do me and Enver, but you can go first," Rori replied. Rani looked at Kion.

"I'm pregnant," Rani smiled. Kili, Dara, and Nuru started jumping around with joy. "I am also pregnant," Rori licked Enver's cheek.

Rani ran up to Rori. "Omg! We are pregnant together!" She shouted. "Yeah this is so exciting!" Rani hugged Rori.

"Im happy for both of you guys," Kili smiled. Rani and Rori smiled back.

"Our cubs will be best friends," Rori smiled. "Yes, they will," Rani nuzzled her.

"Alright Rani, time to rest, don't want the cubs to get hurt," Kion said. "But I woke up like 2 minutes ago," Rani complained. "Yep, and now your going to lay down and do nothing for the rest of the day," Kion replied.

"Kion, I'm fine, the cubs are fine, everything is fine," Rani said. "Alright fine, but I won't leave your side, understand?" Kion raised an eyebrow. Rani licked his cheek, "Understood."

"You aren't going to force me to rest are you?" Rori asked Enver. "You will rest, but not for the whole day. I don't want you upset," Enver replied. "Thanks," Rori kissed him.

"Alright, patrols," Kion said. "Enver, you stay with Rani and Rori, make sure they are safe, Kili, Dara, take the north and east border, me and Nuru will take the south and west."

"Ok Kion," Kili and Dara headed to the north and east border. "Don't worry Kion, I won't let anything happen to them," Enver said.

Kion walked up to him, "I'm counting on you. If Rani has any pain, even if it's nothing, find me, understood?" Kion raised an eyebrow. Enver nodded.

"Alright Nuru, let's go," Kion and Nuru headed to the south and west border.

Once Kion was out of sight, Rani turned to Enver. "Enver, I have an idea," Rani said. Rori perked her ears up.

"What's up Rani?" Enver asked. "I want to prank Kion. Pretend I was killed," Rani said. "Oh no I can't do that. Kion will kick me out, then I can't be with Rori," Enver refused.

"Don't worry, I'll come out after a minute and say it was my idea," Rani replied. Enver thought about it. "As long as I don't get kicked out, then I'll do it," Enver agreed.

"Won't Kion be upset?" Rori asked. "Don't worry, I'll make it up to him," Rani smirked. "Guess that's the only way Kion can forgive you huh?" Rori chuckled.

"Sometimes," Rani giggled, "Alright, here's what you have to do."