• Chapter 43

Here's a chapter where Hourdream and the JSA actually sort of act like teenagers! Enjoy (:

———

When Molly returned back to Blue Valley with Courtney and Pat that night, she immediately visited Aunt Tessa at the hospital to fill her in on everything that happened. She couldn't stay too long because Tessa was busy with patients, but she would rather come see her than fill her in over a text message or voicemail. She deserved that.

That night, she called Rick to let him now that she was okay and to fill him in on everything. He immediately wanted to come over to make sure everything was fine, but she was too exhausted. She didn't want to fall asleep on him so she just told him they would meet up at school. However, she did have a hard time falling asleep, mainly being excited to see him in the morning.

Molly left a little earlier that morning to meet him before many students arrived at school. When she walked inside, there weren't any other students walking the halls. However, that didn't surprise her. Many students showed up five minutes before class started.

When Molly turned the corner to go to her locker, she couldn't help, but smile in relief when she say Rick leaning against it waiting for her. Her pace quickened, the sound of her feet hitting the tile causing him to look up. A small smile formed on his face, tugging at her heart. Rick tossed his bag on the ground as she reached him, her arms flying around his neck. He pulled her to him tightly, lifting her up on her tiptoes. Her fingers tangled in his hair as a small sigh of relief escaped her lips.

"You're okay?" Rick whispered in her ear.

Molly nodded her head and whispered back, "I'm okay."

The two of them pulled away, leaning forward to kiss each other. However, they remembered they were standing in the middle of the hallway. Plus, Ms. Woods's classroom was right next to Molly's locker, meaning she could walk out at any second. Rick picked his bag up off the ground and motioned for her to follow him down the hallway. Molly's eyes flickered around before following a few steps behind him. He walked down to the end of the hallway to a little nook in the wall where the water fountain was. It was perfectly hidden from the rest of the hallways, the only way to see them would be if someone walked all the way down to take a drink.

Rick's hands were quickly on her hips, his grip tight as he pushed her back against the wall. Molly's stomach flipped as her hands came up to the back of his neck, her fingers threading their way back into his hair as their lips connected. She felt herself becoming weak, wanting to just collapse into him. Part of her felt nervous that they were kissing in such a public place, and she could tell that he sensed that. One of his hands came up and rested against the side of her face, his thumb tracing her cheek affectionately.

When they slowly pulled away, she looked up at him nervously, her hands moving down to rest on his chest, "Are you sure this is a good idea? What if we get caught?"

"It's fine. We won't get caught. We won't be back here long," Rick assured her.

Molly just grinned before joking, "I don't know. Will it mess up your delinquent reputation if you're caught with me?"

"If anyone has anything to say about it, I'll kick their ass," He stated. Yes, she knew he wasn't joking.

"Rick!" She laughed quietly while smacking his arm.

"You think I'm kidding?" He asked, a small smile curling on his lips.

Molly just shook her head and replied, "Oh, I know you're not. That doesn't mean you can do it."

Rick just let out a small sigh before leaning forward again, placing another gentle kiss to her lips. Her eyes fluttered shut as he trailed down to her neck, lightly sucking on her neck. She was quick to bite her lip, holding in the small moan building up in her throat. Her fingers tangled in his hair, causing his grip on her to tighten and apply a little more pressure with his lips. As she felt his tongue begin to soothe her skin, a shaky sigh escaping her lips before she whispered, "Rick?"