Chapter-1

Percy
"Im not marrying her. I don't even love her. Oh wait! I forgot. I don't even know her for the gods' sake." I shouted at him.

"Do I look like I care? If you want our partnership to go on, you'll either marry my daughter or if you have a girlfriend...I guess it's fine. But since you obviously don't have a girlfriend...you'll be marrying Rachel.' He said.

"Bu-but I DO have a girlfriend." I defended.

"Well then, I need to see her. I'll give a week's time. If you don't bring your GIRLFRIEND to me...then you know what'll happen." And then he left.

I stared in shock as he left my office. I sat down in my chair and ran my hands through my hair. He was right. Of course I didn't have a girlfriend. How am I going to get a freaking girlfriend in ONE week? Oh god! How did I get myself into this? Well I better get to interviewing.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

~~Hey guys. So to everyone who reads my other story, this is the one I was talking about. Ya know, the one which was actually meant to be a One-Shot but was too long so I made it a normal story. Well, here you are.

But, to those who are new, welcome to my story. Constructive criticism is welcomed. Hope you enjoy my very hard-worked but still not good story.

I would really appreciate if you guys voted and commented. It would truly make my day and lift my spirits. Anyways, Enjoy.

😁✌️
{14-1-2023}