Chapter 7 - Private Celebrations (NSFW)

Max and Alicia may have had their conversation on Friday about wanting to start something casual, but for the next two days, the two of them managed to remain  professional in the paddock, trying to avoid each other because they knew that if they were together too often, that they wouldn't be able to convincingly make people believe that they were still just friends. Alicia was pleasantly surprised at how easy she had been finding this, but on Sunday afternoon, after the race, her nerves began to build once more as she was standing beneath the podium after Max had won the race. She may have done this many times before, but she knew that she already stuck out in her McLaren overalls, people always being able to spot her and speculate about what they thought was the real reason why she was there to support Max. It was because of this, that she struggled to keep a smile spread across her lips as he pulled his Red Bull in front of the number one sign in parc ferme with there now being some truth to the rumours that herself and Max were more than just friends, Alicia worrying that she wouldn't be able to hide their secret because of how she would be celebrating his win even more than usual. 

She took a shaky deep breath once Max had climbed out of his car, noticing that he was heading straight towards her, which she knew would only add fuel to the fire. As he wrapped his arms tightly around her, she found herself letting out a gasp of surprise under her breath as he leant into her ear, her heart pounding against her chest in case she was unable to hide how the feeling of his warm breath on her neck was making her way him. 

"How about we have a private celebration after the ceremony?" Max asked Alicia seductively, forcing the edges of her lips to curl up into a small smile with approval. 

"That sounds good to me, but you'd better get up on that podium before anyone becomes suspicious," she muttered warningly under her breath, causing Max to remove his arms from around her and embrace his cheering team members. 

A short while later, an enormous smile spread across her lips as Max emerged out onto the podium, Alicia's heart fluttering as she watched him taking his place on the top step. She felt the need to press her legs tightly together as she realised just how arousing she found the sight of Max on the top step, particularly as he raised his trophy, but the sight caused her cheeks to flush scarlet as she fought to narrow her smile slightly. 

Alicia continued to feel on edge during the podium ceremony, particularly feeling that way afterwards as herself and Max were making their way to his motorhome, continuously looking over her shoulders to make sure that no one was looking in their direction with their hands frequently gravitating towards each other's. The second Max had closed the door behind them, he crashed his lips against her own in a heated kiss, Alicia reaching behind her to hastily check the door handle to make sure he had definitely managed to lock it. 

"I know you're worried about people finding out. I am too, but we're the only ones that matter here," said Max sweetly as he held Alicia at arms length, causing her heart to skip a beat. 

Now that she felt more at ease, the two of them allowed their desires to take over, both of their eyes scanning around the room as they tried to decide where would be the best spot, but due to his impatience, Max decided to back her up against the nearest available space on the wall, the two of them scrambling to pull their overalls and fireproof suits down to their ankles. Once they had, Alicia found her walls dampening as she watched Max taking his erection into his hands to align it with her entrance, Max managing to thrust into her with ease due to how full of desire they already were. It was because of this, that neither of them hesitated to quicken their pace as he captured her lips in a passionate kiss, Alicia quickly finding her legs starting to shake as she tightened her arms around the back of Max's neck. Realising this, Max lowered his hands, grabbing onto her waist to pull her up into his arms, the pace of the rolling of her hips enormously increasing now that she felt more secure. As she threw her head back with pleasure, Max used one hand to support her head, cupping the back of it so that it wouldn't hit the wall, but his other hand continued to travel lower, roaming around her bottom cheeks as he pinched her tender skin between his fingertips. Knowing that they would soon reach their orgasms, Max buried his head into the crook of her neck, trailing kisses down both sides starting at her jawbone. As he did, he noticed that there was a spot close to her collarbone on the right side of her neck where she was particularly sensitive, her cries of his name starting to fill his motorhome as he forcefully sucked on it. The two of them fell over the edge at the same time at the sight of the red blotch which Max had left, a large amount spilling into her as he thought of how much the sight of him marking his territory aroused him. 

Max and Alicia smiled broadly at each other with satisfaction as they gasped for breath, Alicia snuggling her head into his chest with contentment for a few moments, before he placed her back down onto the ground. During the rest of their time in Belgium, her spirits were high, but they came crashing down a few days later once they had returned home to Monaco, Alicia's heart racing with panic as she realised that she had thrown up for a couple of mornings in a row.