Chapter 4 - Sneak Preview (NSFW)

A/N: I'm sorry there has been no updates for the past few weeks. They should hopefully be returning every Saturday from now on. 

Taking her hand in his and entwining their fingers, Max began to lead Alicia off the dancefloor and towards the exit of the nightclub. As she did, she took repeated deep breaths as she began to lightly shake with nerves, the realisation hitting her of what the two of them were about to do. Whilst she didn't have second thoughts, her relative lack of sexual experience made her worry about whether she would be able to satisfy Max, who she always imagined had plenty of experience. However, from the moment they stepped outside of the nightclub, he immediately made her feel more at ease, her heart melting as he pulled his arms out of the sleeves of his Red Bull jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders, wrapping an arm around them to allow himself to be able to hold the two sides together to keep her as warm as possible whilst their eyes were scanning around for a taxi to the hotel which they were staying at. 

Once they had finally found one and began to drive away, Max initially wrapped an arm around Alicia's shoulders, a smirk of satisfaction spreading across his lips as he thought about how he would soon finally be marking what he had always hoped would one day be his territory. However, after a few moments, he noticed that Alicia was looking down to the floor as she removed his jacket from around her shoulders and placed it over her lap, her nerves causing her to sweat now that the icy midnight air was no longer prickling her skin. 

"If you're having second thoughts, you know we don't have to do anything if you don't want to," Max whispered warmly, his smug smirk being replaced with a caring smile as he realised just how worried she was becoming.

"I've been waiting for the past couple of years for this. This is all I've ever wanted in terms of that area of my life, but what if I can't satisfy the man who I've always wanted to the most?" Alicia asked anxiously, her hands making their way towards each other as she was about to clasp them together, but before she was able, Max took one of hers in his once again. 

"You've got nothing to worry about. You're going to be amazing," responded Max in awe as he was already imagining how much he was going to love every second. "I'll love it no matter what because your lack of experience compared to mine doesn't matter. All I care about is that I'm going to be closer to you than I've ever been before. Of course you don't have to if you don't want to, but how about I give you a sneak preview of what you can expect right here right now? It could help you relax." 

Alicia finally turned her head to face Max as she looked at him wearily, not because she didn't want this, but in case they were caught by their driver, Alicia fearing that she would be unable to keep her moans of his name inside, anticipating that the pleasure would quickly build because of how impatient half of her was feeling for her greatest fantasy to become a reality. 

"But what about-" she muttered under her breath, glancing ahead of her to the driver's seat. 

However, her words were cut off by the sensation of Max slipping a hand beneath his hoodie, it resting on her inner thigh and gradually inching higher, stopping when his fingertips were caressing the skin around the outside of her entrance over the top of her underwear, Max not being willing to go any further without her consent. Her eyes widened with surprise as she became lost for words, Alicia only being able to muster a gentle nod of her head because she was already getting the urge to press her lips tightly together, being able to feel her first soft whimper rising. 

"Please," she whimpered under her breath due to Max's hesitation because of a lack of a verbal response. 

Max's comforting smile broadened as he lightly slid her underwear down just below her hips to give himself better access. With the arm of his free hand, he hugged her into his side as he tilted his body to face her own. At first, he began by gently kneading her sensitive skin in between his fingertips, before he slowly slipped a finger through her folds. As he began to rub small circles onto her clit, she smiled in approval, resting her head on his shoulder as she rolled her head back with satisfaction, closing her eyes as the pleasure was allowing her to more vividly imagine what it was going to be like to have him inside of her. As the pleasure was beginning to massively build, Max realising this because of how soaked her walls were becoming and how she had reached a hand up and clapped it tightly over her mouth to stop any noises from escaping, he added a second finger, this one giving her a taster of what it would be like to have his erection inside of her as it entered her, rapidly thrusting in and out of her as the circular movements provided by his other finger became more forceful. Whilst this was happening, Alicia's eyes widened with worry at the sight of them pulling into the hotel carpark, fearing that he wouldn't be able to finish her off on time and not knowing how she would be able to bare the enormous feeling of overstimulation which she would experience whilst they were rushing to Max's room. 

"Come for me, baby girl, I know you can do it," Max murmured encouragingly into her ear as the movement of his fingers became even more aggressive. 

Alicia's heart began to race as they were pulling up in front of the hotel entrance, managing to fall over the edge just in time, just as the driver spoke up, telling Max how much he needed to pay. Alicia tightened her hand over her mouth as Max handed over the money, not wanting the driver to hear how she was trying to contain her gasps for air. Knowing that she wouldn't have fully recovered, meaning that her legs would be shaky, Max took her into his arms once they were out of the taxi and rushed her up to his room in his arms, both of them sharing a broad smile as he pressed his room key to the lock as they knew that their shared greatest sexual dream was now going to become a reality.