Chapter 5 - Main Evemt (NSFW)

Due to how much he always cared for Alicia, promising to protect her no matter what when she was younger, Max intended for things to be gentle, especially since he expected that this would be their first and only time and the Dutchman wanting to cherish every second. However, the moment the door of his hotel was closed behind them, it became clear that wasn't going to be the case as his lust took over, Max rushing to back Alicia up into the desk in the room, rushing to brush everything on it to the side to create some space, before they both began to tare the other's clothes away from their body. Within a matter of seconds, the two of them stood naked as Max's lips were hurtling towards Alicia's, but just as they were about to connect, he suddenly pulled away, putting some distance between their bodies as his mouth hung slightly agape with amazement. His erection hardened even further as his eyes began to roam around her body, both of their hearts racing in the best possible way as they admired how perfect they considered the other to be both inside and out.

"Max..." Alicia pleased after a few moments, loving being able to see every single inch of him for the first time, but the lack of pleasure causing her to feel massively overstimulated.

Max did exactly what Alicia wanted, not hesitating to close the distance between their bodies and align his length with her entrance, but just as he was about to thrust into her for the first time, she filled with dread as she reminded herself that she may have had a couple of sexual experiences in the past, but they were a couple of years ago before she learned how to determine if someone was just using her for who she was, meaning that she hadn't became entirely sure of what she was doing. Her lack of experience didn't stop pleasure from immediately beginning to flow throughout her body after Max's first aggressive movement, the gasp of surprise which she let out causing him to enormously slow down.

"Are you alright?" Max asked comfortingly, followed by a nod from Alicia, but Max not being entirely satisfied. "Do you promise me?"

Just as Alicia's lips were starting to part to give him a verbal response, her first soft whimper of his name fell over her lips due to the rapidly building pleasure despite Max's much softer movements, leading to her nodding once more, before she crashed her lips against his in a heated kiss, already feeling as though she needed to do something to contain her moans if she didn't want those in nearby hotel rooms from hearing. At first, Max didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss, but just as his tongue was about to barge its way through her lips, he detached his from her own as he realised her hesitancy with the rolling of her lips.

"Like this, let me show you," he said warmly, mumbling her words against her lips since they were still milimetres apart from her own.

Alica let out a murmer of his name due to how much she loved this caring side to him, one which seemed like she was the only person who was able to bring it out at times and it was because of this as well as the soft groan which soon left Max's lips, telling her that she was able to pleasure him, that she became more comfident with her movements, herself and Max managing to find a perfect rhythm minutes later.

As the pleasure was enormously building, she clawed her hands into his shoulders, being desperate for something to grab onto as she felt her legs starting to tremble. Noticing this, Max grabbed onto her waist, pushing her up into his arms, before she wrapped her legs tightly around him, the security which she was now feeling causing her pace to quicken even further. When she had no choice but to come up for air, she threw her head back with pleasure, Max taking this as the perfect opportunity to give her exposed neck some attention, his lips racing from her collarbone down to her jawbone as she let out a resounding cry of his name, only being able to imagine how the red blotch which he was leaving on her collarbone was going to bruise. The sound of Alicia caused Max to become the first to reach his oragasm, the feeling of just how much of his cum spilled into her leading Alicia to follow with his next powerful thrust.

Max carried her over to his bed as they gasped for breath, delicately placing her beneath the covers once he had pulled them back and pressing a gentle peck to his lips before he got into bed beside her. Once he had, a blissful silence descended over them for a few moments as she contently snuggled her head into his chest, adjusting it several times to make sure she was comfortable, but the feeling of being in his loving embrace feeling perfectly natural as Max ran his fingers soothingly through her hair.

Both Max and Alicia may have drifted off to sleep with enormous smiles being spread across their lips, there being nowhere else they would rather be, but the following morning, Max's body jolted bolt upright once his eyes had suddenly snapped open, the sight of Alicia sleeping peacefully beside him causing his heart to melt, but at the same time, causing it to fill with sorrow because he knew he was supposed to love her like a sibling and nothing more. He knew that's what their families expected them to feel about each other, making him feel as though this could never happen again. He quickly reached the decision that he couldn't bare to spend more time with her when she woke up because it would make him want nothing more than a repeat, leading to the dutchman making the decision to write her a note before he'd leave his hotel room with his bags, being ready to travel to their first race weekend after the summer break, Spa.

Once Alicia's eyes had began to gently flutter open, she reached her arm out, being ready to wrap it around Max, but she suddenly became wide awake at the feeling of her hand hitting the mattress beside her, rather than being rested on Max, her heart breaking as she realised that he was nowhere to be seen and that there was a folded up piece of paper on his pillow beside her.

"This may have been a one time thing in real life, but it will continue every night in my dreams," Alicia reads out with a small giggle because of how cheasy, but cute this was, especially coming from someone who often struggled to show his emotions like Max.

However, once his words had sank in, she felt a painful pang in her heart as she realised that Max only intended for this to be a one night stand, tears welling up in her eyes as she was overcome by conflicted feelings, being confused about why he only wanted it to happen once, but would continue to imagine it happening again in his dreams, Alicia burying her head in her hands as she sniffled into them, being unable to decide whether she wanted to speak to him or avoid him, the latter turning out to be true for them both because they, very unusually for them, didn't say a word to each other until a few weeks later during their next race weekend in Belgium.