18✵

"The hell you mean sorry"jungkook yelled.. "we checked his body throughly we found out that he had been taking poison was he going through mental illness" doctor said.. "What no and what do you mean by poison" jisoo asked her breathing is still heavy...

"If he took poison he would have died instant" jungkook said.. "It's weak type of poison which leads you to death slowly" doctor told... "But government already stopped producing this type of medicine how did he got it?" Dr. Added...

"How would I know but what about my brother is he ok" jisoo said... Doctor sighed and shooked his head.. "It's been long time since he had took them poison affected his body so much we couldn't save him" doctor said...

Other skz members came faster than expected...

"What happens to seungie"
"Is he safe now"
"How is he"

All type of questions were asked to the 3 people there...

Seeing devastated seen of jisoo and jungkook made them more anxious... "Please tell me what happen to him" Chan asked...

"He is dead" jisoo said with cold voice

The body covered by white cloths came in their view... Doctors lowered their head...

By this time all medias were here..

"Why - why would you have to do that" jungkook cried..
*gasp*
"Please come back to your noona" jisoo begged... Reporters in front were trying to catch what happened to them...

Minho fell in his knees tears weren't coming out from his eyes.. He still refuse to believe his lover his dead...

He quickly went to hug the body... "I'm sorry please come back Love" Minho said... Cuz of sudden confession of Minho reporter went near them to ask questions but guards held them upp...

"He is dead lee know" rosé said staring at dead body in front of her...

"Your death is written by my hands Lee Minho" jisoo said and punched minho.. "It's cuz of you jerk he is dead cuz of you... Why are you sad...you must be happy now that the only trouble in your life is gone you can finally live with the person you love" jisoo said...

Minho was trying to process what jisoo was saying with the person I love?... But the only person I love is seungmin...

"No unnie it's my fault" rosé said... "What do you mean by that" jisoo asked... "I was the one to give him poison I shouldn't have gave him... I shouldn't have fulfilled his childish wish" rosé said crying...

"But this poison is impossible to make by human" Chan said.. Other members were crying around the body...

Jisoo looked at her lover with unbelievable "why why" jisoo said getting mixed emotions anger, betrayed sadness...

"He asked but I shouldn't have gave him" rosé said... Jisoo just left from hospital god knows where... Jungkook was angry to but she also had reason...
"Let her be she needs time" he said to her...

There Chan & Minho was still confused but their tears wouldn't stop...

It's been week now since seungmin's death... Minho confessed he was in relation with seungmin...

But before jisoo could explain herself toxic stays started to bash on her cuz she punched Minho...

Jisoo gave a them a good lesson about "Don't judge a book by its cover"

Tell me if u need a spoiler

✵꙳