14✵

"Rosé noona now why you don't want to?" Seungmin asked... "Just cuz I'm not interested to dance" she replied... "Rosé unnie it's would be soo gud if you join to" yeji said and pleaded to join... But rosé wasn't giving in...

"Yo unnie any reason you don't wanna join" Lisa said.. "Told ya not interested after our come back I'm tired" rosé said with cheeky smile... Seungmin sighed knowing damn well why rosé is not joining...

Seungmin's pov

"Fine then Momo, yeji and Lisa noona and Jimin hyung it is then" I said..

"How bout mee" jungkook said pointing at his nose.. Other chuckled at him..
"For you-" "ohuu am I going to collabing with you again"jungkook cut me off... "Nou hyung you're gonna collab with jisung hyung" I said...

"How bout" jungkook pretend to thought "No"... He replied... I rolled my eyes.. And rosé noona looked so proud smirking.. I palmed my forehead...

"Jungkook it would be great please collab with jisungie I really want to see two aces of 3rd and 4th gen collab" Momo said... "Yea jungkookie collab na" Lisa and Jimin started to pull jungkook's arm to their side...

"He said he doesn't want to why you guys forcing" rosé  noona said putting annoyed face.. "Oh noona shush it would be end of world if they collab" I said... "I-i'll think about it" jungkook said...

End of seungmin's pov

After meeting we were out of office..

"Lisa'ya I wanna catch up with you for a little bit can you come with me" Momo said... "Ohu ok can rosé come too" Lisa said.. "Don't mention me I'm going straight to car my chips are waiting for me" rosé said... Jimin and Lisa looked at her in disbelief...

They were in parking area..
"Minnie should I drop you off" jungkook said.. "No it's fine you guys go to different directions you will be late" seungmin said... "Yea you guys will be late don't worry I'll drop him off we share same road" rosé said..

After a while Lisa came back..

"You took eternity see we finished 10 packs of chips and 4 soda's" rosé whined.. Lisa's mouth was agap it hasn't even been 30 min...

They dropped seungmin... He invited them to his dorm...

They went inside everyone were watching tv.. "Omg Lisa and rosé at our dorm" hyunjin screamed..."what are you guys doing" Chan asked curiously...
"Oh we just wanted to pay you visit as we are-" before Lisa could spill seungmin covered her mouth.. "We are here to visit you as friends?" Rosé quickly covered it up...

"So how are you guys" Lisa asked with warm smile.. "We are doing fine" Chan replied.. "How bout your upcoming come back?" Rosé asked... "We are doing great in it" Felix asked...

"Oh felix'shi I wanted to ask if your free coming sunday" rosé asked.. Everyone's eyes diverted towards rosé... Seungmin was getting heart attack since when does his noona who hates boy started to ask them out.. "Yea whyy" Felix asked confusingly...

"Rosé noona are you gonna cheat on my jisoo noona" seungmin said... "oh shut up I don't date boys" rosé said.. Changbin sighed in relief... Boy's heart was almost brust..

"Then?" Hyunjin asked... "Oh I want to make tiktok with him. I wanna join this new tiktok trend but I need partner" rosé said with cheeky smile..

"Noona you have me, jungkookie hyung" seungmin said feeling betrayed.. "Oh you and that bunny I would rather do it with my hank" rosé said... "You guys know nothing about tiktok trends" she added...

It was already 10 mins but seungmin was in corner of wall feeling depressed... Rosé just looked at her brother with disbelief... "Ohh my god kim seungmin its just a ducking tiktok video" rosé said putting her hands on her waist.... Others were laughing like there is no tomorrow.....

✵꙳