7✯

Seungmim pov

"Seung" I felt someone moving me... I opened my eye to see jungkook was looking at me worriedly.. "Are you okay did you had nightmare" he asked... I just nodded...

"It's fine it's just bad dream... You should sleep" he said.. I just hummed and went back to sleep...

It was 6 in morning when I woke up.. I didn't saw jungkook... I heard sound of water so I assume he is taking shower...

After a min he came back.. "Get ready I'll drop you to your practice place"he said.. I said small thank you and went to shower...

After eating breakfast rosé and jisoo noona went to their dorm... Hyung dropped me off in front of building....... "hey min are you free after practice" jungkook asked.. "Yes why?" I asked.. "Let's hang out after it.. Tell me when your practice ends" he asked me... "Sure It ends at 4 pm" I said and waved a bye...

I went inside I saw everyone was there.. "I'm here" I said happily.. "Finally the king is here" hyunjin said sarcastically... Jeongin rolled his eye at him.. "Welcome back hyungiie how are you" innie asked.. "I'm feeling good.. How are you guys" I said.. "We are also fine let's practice hmm" channie hyung said..

I saw minho hyung looking at me with cold stare.. I wanted to hug him but look at him.. I mentally pouted..

When I was practicing I kept making nistake.. And yea guessed right... Hyunjin and minho kept scolding me.. Not just them even our coach was.. "Oh my god seungmin it's the easiest step how come you can't do it" coach said... I lowered my head down...

"Minho teach him can you" coach aksed... He just nodded.. Other went to grab lunch while he was helping me... "Just do like this" he told he and showed me.. I still couldn't do it.. How can they say it's easiest when it's the hardest...

"Kim seungmin why are you being so lazy it's normal step" he yelled...

We heard door opening sound... It was innie... "Let's go to eat lunch hyung we can practice later"he said.. We both nodded and went to cafeteria...

We sat down I leaned my hands to grab chocolate cake "It isn't for you it's for jisungie"... Damn you hyunjin I was carving for it.. I lowered my head...

"Seungminnie CEO is calling you to talk about something" it was lia and yuna.. I looked up to them and nodded and went to office.. I'm soo hungry...

No one pov

"Hyunjin you know that was rude right" Felix said.. "What" hyunjin said acting clueless.. Felix slammed his hand in table.. "Hwang ducking hyunjin it was just a piece of cake you idiot" he said with deep voice.. Hyunjin shivered with that voice...

"His boyfriend doesn't care about him at least you who is known to be his soulmate should care about him" Felix said rolling his eye... Minho's attention diverted towards them when he heard his name... He looked confuse.. "What do you mean by that" he said cluelessly like he just didn't ignored his boyfriend and didn't scolded him...

"I'm back" seungmin said.. "What did they wanna talk with you about" Felix asked seungmin with sunshine voice... Other couldn't do anything except being speechless watching Felix duality for hyunjin and for seungmin...

You guys have to tell me when I have to update... I don't think it's good story so if u like it tell me whenever u need update...

✵꙳