15✵

After making seungmin NoRmAl... Rosé and Lisa went back...

Chan and lino cooked dinner... After dinner most of them went to sleep cuz of tiredness...

Seungmin was getting anxious cuz he lost his medicine box.. And he can't seem to find it...

Seungmin was suddenly pushed to wall.. He was trapped between minho's eyes... Shiver ran through seungmin by cold gaze of Minho...

"Why are you being like this hmm" Minho asked with husky voice near his ear... "What do you mean by like this" seungmin replied trying not to sound nervous...

"Why are you being distinct from us and cold toward us" minho said.. "I'm totally normal ok!" Seungmin replied shooting sharp gaze at Minho... "You wanna act like that huh BE MY GUEST" minho said... And he left...

Seungmin sat in floor.. Hugging his knees.. He felt like crying but he shouldn't...

It was morning seungmin opened his eyes he looked around he saw he was in bed.. But as long as he remembered he was ok n floor yesterday... It must be channie hyung seungmin thought...

Today was day off but seungmin woke up pretty quick than usual.. No one was awake.. So he decided to make breakfast for everyone today.. He did felt guilty for acting up like that to his member...

At 7:30 Felix and Chan awake and slowly everyone woke up...

"Ohhuu that looks delicious" innie said eyeing of food.. Felix chuckled.. "Yea ofc my Minnie cooked it so it would be" Felix said.. "Seungmin cooked it?" Jisung said... "After a solar eclipse" jisung joked... Felix rolled his eye jokingly and slapped jisung's arm...

After breakfast at like 11 am they thought to go live in tiktok.. Yes they again used seungmin's phone for live.. Poor guy was sitting there staring at display... Others were on their phone reading comments...

They watched their old videos at award shows and concerts..

" seungminnie looks so scary these days... Seungminnie smile a lot" innie read comment and laughed... Seungmin laughed at the comment but he hid his smile with sweat shirts paw...

"Who cries most in stray kids" Chan read a comment... All of them looked at Felix and jisung... Both of them who were all smiley is now putting straight face... "Yea it's them" hyunjin said pointing with two hands...

"If we cry them most then who cries the least" Felix asked.. "It's Minho hyung"changbin said... "I think seungmin hyung started to stay with Minho hyung more so he also became like that" innie said... Both couples attention diverted to the maknae.. With looked what do you mean by that...

"I have noticed too he haven't cried in award shows or concert a lot... So kim seungmin'shii what is your words on this" Chan asked like reporter putting his phone near seungmin like mic..

"Tears don't fix anything so I vowed to never do it again"... If ykyk

This 2min fanart gives so warm vibe

This 2min fanart gives so warm vibe.. Send mee these types of fanart if you have please...

✵꙳