10✵

Seungmin pov

I went inside.. I saw my members were watching movie.. "Minnie you're back come join us" Felix said...

"It's new how come minho hyung is sitting alone hyunjin is sitting with jisung hyung" I asked being confused

*Flashback*

Noone's pov

All skz members except seungmin arrived at dorm..jisung was sitting in couch and Minho was in kitchen getting water... When he turned around to go sit in couch...

He felt a punch in his cheek.. It was felix.. After punch Felix went to climb  stairs like nothing happened... "What the heck why did you punch me" minho said.. "Cuz you deserve it" Felix said and left..

When he came back downstairs... "Felix why did you punch minho" chan said... "You know why... And if you all also don't want to be punched you better sit where  you are supposed to be... And minho hyung you sit alone there if seungmin wants to sit with you then he will" he said with deep voice... All gulped as they were ducking scared like who wouldn't he is a group's sunshine but his scary face is damn scary....

End of flashback

All of them gulped no one dared to say anything.. "They just wanted to sit there why don't you also join go sit wherever you want" Felix said sweetly... "Really can I? Minho hyung can I cuddle with you.. I really miss it" seungmin said with hopeful eyes..

Minho felt pang of guilt in his heart... "Yea sure" he said with sad smile and forwarded his hand.. Seungmin went in his engulf... This is after long time he felt this... Now he knows why jisung was always clingy to Minho hyung... After a while innie and jisung fell asleep...

Hyunjin carried jisung and chan carried innie to their respective rooms... Felix and changbin also went to their room... "Minho hyung" seungmin asked with small voice to elder.. He just got hummed as response..

"Can you sleep with me today please" he asked almost whispered... "Okay let's go"he replied and they went to their bed...

Seungmin's pov

It was almost midnight... When minho left the bedroom... A drop of tear fell from my eye... I know my boyfriend can't sleep without hugging his soulmate it's his habit now...

I silently got up from bed and went to rooftop to get some fresh air...

I was resting my hand in barrier...

"What do you want me to do.. Any plans" a feminim voice said... I turned around with teary eye.. "I wanna die without any pain" I said... "You just want to die cuz your boyfriend didn't gave you attention"...
"It's not only my boyfriend tho- I bet jisungie hyung hates me by now... Hyunjin can't even talk stay says he is my soulmate I wonder how"

"Can't you give me something that can kill me without any pain" I said... "If you die what will happen to you team.. Your only sister who would kill others for your happiness... Your brother who once had liked you but he gave up for your jerk boyfriend" she said... "My team I'm just a vocalist noona.. Who doesn't even have stable vocal even a rapper can beat me interms of vocal" I said...

"Do you want to give up this easily you don't want revenge" she said.. "Rosé noona I'm not that evil ok... I can't be happy at least I can let others be happy..... Anyway did you made that medicine I talked about" I asked her... She handed me tablets..

"If that's your decision Minnie I'll go then.. Remember 1 pills a day.. If you take 2 a day then you will get hurt" she said and vanished in thin air...

I sat down in cold floor... I didn't realize when I fell asleep...

Info: Rosé is a witch she was cursed to become witch when she went to a witch for help....

✵꙳