6✯

"Shut up" she yelled... Both jungkook and rosé hugged tightly scared of jisoo.. Seungmin froze hearing jisoo's yelling...
All in phone got quiet...

Jisoo took min's phone... "Why the hell are you guys screaming.. He already told you he is here he is safe" she said with coldest tone.. Now all three of them turned into ball.. "We are just worried about our member noona" I. N said with small voice... Jisoo sighed.. "He will explain you guys when he will come tomorrow" jisoo said softly not wanting to scare the younger in other side of phone (believe it or not she has soft spot for youngest)

"No he is coming today this instant I'm picking him up" minho said.. "He isn't coming back do whatever you want" jungkook was the one to speak... "And who are you to tell me" minho said irritatedly.. "Its his older brother you can say" jungkook said trying to maintain cool personality... Rosé was trying not to laugh rn...jungkook glared at her.. She went to straight face...

"Minho let him be for today he will be tired if he comes here at this hour" change spoke... Minho couldn't say anything he just sighed and agreed...

After eating the dinner they watched some movies in tv... Chaesoo were being all lovey dovey poor two boys couldn't help but to feel single... "Why are you even feeling single you have boyfriend" kook said.. "I have but not here nor he is like that to me.. He is only like that to his soulmate" seungmin said as he pouted... Jungkook just hugged the younger...

After few hours they felt sleepy and went to sleep...

"Why did you called me here hyung" I said... Minho sighed... "Let's break up seungmin I don't have feelings for you anymore" minho said.. "Wh-hy is it because you love jisungie hyung" I said clearly feeling my heart break... Minho just nodded.. "I see you are also happy with jungkook hyung take care gudbye" minho said and left in...

"Please don't leave me hyungie please"

✵꙳