CHAPTER 26

Author's pov

"I love you, Taehyung... I love you... please don't leave me... please come back to me..." Jungkook's voice echoed through the empty space, a lament for a love that was destined to remain unfulfilled.

"TAEHYUNG.......!"

Jungkook's heart raced as he sat up in bed, his chest heaving with the weight of emotions that flooded his mind. Beads of sweat glistened on his forehead, mirroring the tears that threatened to spill from his eyes.

In the silence of his room, only the echoes of his own voice remained, pleading for a love lost in the past yet ever-present in his soul.

With trembling hands, Jungkook reached out to the photo frame on his bedside table, his fingers caressing the image of Taehyung with a mix of longing and pain. "I love you, Taehyung... I love you," he whispered, the words carrying a profound depth of emotion that transcended time and distance. "Please don't leave me... please come back to me..."

The room felt suffocating, filled with memories that haunted Jungkook's every moment

The room felt suffocating, filled with memories that haunted Jungkook's every moment. He couldn't shake off the 'dream' that tormented him night after night, a vivid reminder of a love story that seemed to have ended prematurely.

As he gazed at Taehyung's smiling face in the photograph, Jungkook's mind wandered back to the day they first met, the warmth of their shared laughter, and the deep connection they had forged. But alongside those memories lingered the pain of separation, the unanswered questions, and the relentless ache of longing for someone who had become his everything.

With a heavy sigh, Jungkook whispered to the empty room, "It's been three whole years, Tae... I am missing you so much." His voice wavered with emotion, tears finally streaming down his cheeks as he relived the heartache of losing Taehyung.

The uncertainty of Taehyung's whereabouts gnawed at Jungkook's soul, leaving him with a sense of helplessness and desperation. He had searched tirelessly, reaching out to mutual friends and scouring every possible lead, but Taehyung remained elusive, like a fleeting dream slipping through his fingers.

Closing his eyes, Jungkook whispered a silent prayer, a plea to the universe to reunite him with the love he never stopped yearning for. "Please... come back to me, baby," he murmured, the words carrying the weight of a thousand unspoken sentiments and the hope of a heart that refused to give up on love.

🌷🌷🌷

Three years had slipped by since the departure of Taehyung from Jungkook's life, a void that seemed to expand with each passing day. Despite the facade of success and achievement that surrounded him, Jungkook's heart bore the weight of an untold story, hidden behind the polished exterior of Jeon Corporations' rising fame.