4. B̶o̶n̶d̶a̶g̶e̶*

<<reupload>>

A/N: Sorry this took so long for me to reupload, I reallyyyy didn't want to read it over to edit it. (So I didn't) I wrote this so long ago and it took so much effort. Smut is the worst. I do it cause I love the ideas, and you guys seem to like it. (Damn I wish I could have saved the comments they're all gone RIP)

Contains: discussions around sex, sexual content, bondage

Naruto thought they were over this. The running after him, chasing, always trying to catch up to him but he's so far out of reach. He believed they were fine. He trusted that they were. So what happened? Why was Naruto chasing right now, trying to get him back before...before...

He had thought he had given him enough of a reason to stay! That he was a good enough reason to stay for. He told Sasuke he'd always have a place in Konoha so why?! What the fuck was he doing right now?

They are making a good life together after the war, there was no reason for Sasuke to be anywhere else except near him.

Maybe it wasn't productive to think about the "why" part of it anyway. Sasuke didn't have the best track record for being rational. Naruto just focuses on finding him first. He'll worry about the reasons after he catches up to him. He'll see what he needs to fix. What can he change so Sasuke will finally just stay.

The trees become a blur as he moves. The various shades of green became a single homogenous color in his peripheral vision. He has a one-track mind, and his only objective is to make it to his goal. All other distractions were meaningless. He'd catch up eventually, he's faster, he has clones, and Naruto never gave up once he set his mind on something.

It was only a matter of time.

His clones were in pursuit as well, a few were in his line of sight. But he doesn't want one of his clones to catch him, Naruto wants to be the one to finally pin him down. The clones were just an aide, distracting Sasuke to slow him down just slightly. He wasn't trying to do this all day. Though he couldn't quite remember how the events lined up to this. As though he was just thrown into it.

A clone dies and fills him with their memories, the image of Sasuke comes to mind, and a realization strikes him quickly. Sasuke is not using all that is in his power to get away. He doesn't even have his Sharingan active, and he's not utilizing his Rinnegan either. It struck Naruto as odd, was he being underestimated? He shakes the thought away. That doesn't matter much because now, Naruto knew exactly where he was.

The new information spurs him into overdrive, and his heart theatrically races with every kilometer he gains. He doesn't know just how close he is, but he feels as though he's getting closer. It's not like he can get farther away at the speed he was going anyway. Will Sasuke be out of reach, or will he catch him just in time?

He gets his answer sooner than he thought.

"Sasuke!"

Naruto yells out when Sasuke is in his line of sight. Sasuke turns for just a second, to throw a fucking kunai his way. It's a skilled throw as expected of him, but Naruto is not a clone this time and won't be so easily dispelled. If Naruto were calmer right now he'd question why Sasuke would throw a kunai at the real him.

But Naruto's feeling absolutely feral right about now, and he catches the kunai midair with his bare hands, not stopping for even a second. Skin tears and blood streaks along his hand. He's so strung up on adrenaline that pain isn't even a factor, his heartbeat thrums in his ears and so does the sound of his own circulating blood. He drops the kunai and it falls to the forest floor. He glares at Sasuke at the silly attempt, doesn't he know he's the original? Kurama's chakra already works to heal the wound as he works his way closer.