1. After Class*

A/N: Originally this was uploaded in two parts, but I consolidated it into one.

Contains: Irrational logic bc it's smut. Horny ass Sasuke, Top Naruto, Slight Choking, trash dialogue, Sasuke riding Naruto at some point—

☀︎☽

"Professor Uzumaki is kinda hot."

Sasuke heard Sai say one day as the group went out for drinks at the local bar near their college. Sai came along with them but Sasuke sure as hell didn't invite him. He thought it was just supposed to be him, Suigetsu, then the lovebirds, Sakura with Ino, then Shikamaru and his girlfriend. A little get together between peers. There was literally no reason for Sai to be here. He was in the same class, but it did not cross Sasuke's mind that he would be there.

"Who asked you Sai?" Sasuke said, knowing that he shouldn't even try to talk to him. Something about Sai always managed to immediately sour his mood. Maybe it was just his face or that god-awful smile of his.

"Oh someone's getting touchy. Is it because he has rejected all of your obvious flirting?" Sai said back, some gasps from others who heard around the bar ensued.

Sasuke looked his way trying to hide his shock but his anger was quite obvious so maybe he was telling more with his body language that way anyway. He didn't think it was that obvious but apparently Sai saw right through him. Sasuke decided to just ignore him. It felt like giving up but he was sober enough to know things could get ugly if he said anything more. Although Sasuke was able to restrain himself, Sai wasn't quite finished.

"You couldn't be more obviously sexually frustrated if you tried. Too bad you can't sleep with a teacher to pass the semester this year."

Sai smiled his fake closed-eye smile at Sasuke in such a passive aggressive way and it just made him even more pissed than his words did. He immediately blew up having just barely managed to keep his temper steady. Who was the most obviously shady queer guy in the entire city to say that shit to him? Sasuke had never slept with a teacher before, and Sai was a complete asshole for making that bullshit up. Sasuke knew Sai was just making that up to make him angry but he wasn't level-headed enough to just ignore that statement. In fact even if he was stone-cold sober, he would give Sai what he deserved. A punch in the face.

"Shut the fuck up asshole. You don't know the first thing about me. Anybody in their right mind would prefer me over your pasty ass anyway," Sasuke looked just about ready to punch him, but a hand on his shoulder made him rethink it. It was Suigetsu, his friend and the person who told Sasuke to come in the first place. Although they weren't really that close friends despite Suigetsu knowing Sasuke the longest.

"Listen Sasuke, calm down. We are all just here to have a couple drinks there's no need to start a fight. You know what Sai is like. He just likes to get a rise out of people," Suigetsu reasoned with him, Sasuke's anger doesn't go away, it just sits still.

"Yeah I know," Sasuke says backing down completely, but still managed to glare at Sai. Sasuke moved to where Sakura and Ino were sitting which was luckily, far away from Sai. Sasuke got an order of vodka, and drank and then moved onto shots. Probably not the best idea considering, your body can only eliminate an ounce of liquor per hour, and Sasuke definitely had more than triple that. Ino left at some point kissing Sakura first then going to talk to another friend.

Sasuke was left alone with Sakura and he didn't mind. He found her to be more tolerable than others their age. Maybe it was because she was gay. Maybe because she told it how it is without tip toeing around trying to preserve people's feelings. Sasuke could admit they were closer friends than him and Suigetsu now. They would study some days for their psychology class and Sasuke probably wouldn't have gotten as high a grade as he did without her.