3. Take Me Back*

<<REUPLOAD>>

[NaruSasu] Modern AU at a college party; Naruto and Sasuke are ex-boyfriends. Sasuke was a complete dick to Naruto. Lowkey hate sex/make-up sex idfk. Both of them are kinda toxic. Sasuke has issues, and Naruto gets real comfortable treating Sasuke like shit cause he's angry. It's all consensual but also a bit messed up.

Contains: degradation, hitting, a blowjob and an angry/annoyed Sasuke and vindictive Naruto. Naruto tops and Sasuke gets wrecked.

☀︎☽

The last time Sasuke saw Naruto was about two weeks ago when they had ended things. Now he was seeing him at this party and he couldn't get the last conversation they had out of his head. He knew Naruto would be here but it still hurt to see him.

College students from different majors flocked to this party knowing there would be drugs and alcohol. The exams were over so everyone wanted a taste of relaxation and fun before the next semester kicked in. Sasuke didn't even know whose party this was or even whose house this belonged to. The only reason he agreed to go was because he heard Naruto saying he was going to be there.

Sasuke came with a date, this girl who asked him out a couple days ago to this party. He originally said no, he didn't even know this girl's name. But when he heard Naruto was coming, he had to show up. He called this girl back pretending that he reconsidered and now he could bring a date and show Naruto he is doing just fine without him. He also hoped it would make his ex want to talk to him.

That strategy was not working. In fact it was failing miserably, Naruto wasn't even looking in Sasuke's direction at all. It's not like he was going to go up to Naruto and start conversation. The way things ended was rough and Sasuke knew was in no position to talk to Naruto after what he said.

Sasuke began to wonder why he even came here. Naruto wasn't about to take him back, It was just going to be this invisible one sided stalemate unless he said something. He had to make the move. His mind kept drifting to that last conversation and all that shit they said to each other before Naruto stormed off.

Sasuke couldn't even remember exactly what brought up the argument in the first place. He just remembered the major parts of what he said. What a dick he was to his boyfriend at the time. But why did it take Naruto leaving to show him how problematic he was being?

"Sasuke I'm so sick of you and your shit. You are always so goddamn particular about things. You need to fucking relax."

"I didn't know having standards was called 'being particular.' Guess you wouldn't know now would you?" Sasuke shot back at him.

"That was uncalled for," Naruto's voice getting low but even more terrifying almost. Sasuke had used his boyfriends past of being not so well off against him. Naruto was in fact practically dirt poor before he got a job and he got into the college on an athletic scholarship. Sasuke knew that would hurt, and he had no experience with what being poor was like. His parents were able to pay the college tuition in full, it was not a problem for them.

"It's just the truth," He shrugged seemingly uncaring about what he just said which only made Naruto even more angry with him.

"You know what's also the truth Sasuke? The fact that you're so closed off and always pull away 'cause of your fucking daddy issues. Go get some fucking help and stop taking all of your shit out on me."

"At least I have a dad," Sasuke said without thinking. Pretending what Naruto said didn't hurt him at all. His stoic expression still remained.

Naruto paused, looking somewhat shocked. He couldn't believe what Sasuke just said.