Princess?

Keeping aside the book I was reading earlier, I continued watching my fav k drama suspicious partner.

I swear Ji Chang Wook looks so mesmerizing in his prosecutor look...WAIT STOP!!!
No need to brag about him, let's just jump upon watching.

While I was too engrossed in my drama, a hot creature wearing a black shirt entered in all his glory.

Duality of this human, but wait a min why is he all dressed up??

He was talking to someone on call, without even sparing a glance to me, he strided towards the door.

Nothing else came to my mind so I just fake fell off the sofa and screamed on the top of my lungs, enough for him to hear!

No no actually I doubt, don't know how many would have heard me screaming like a maniac.

But this is only way to stop him,
He turned around and eyed me suspiciously..

Yes you haven't seen this side of mine in those two months, I can be a Lil scary and out of mind too sometimes.

As the great actor I am, I carried the act well until he was convinced that I have fallen in real.
He came near me and started checking for any injury on my ankle.

It was never easy to forget him, his mere touch can stimulate all those emotions which I have buried deep inside my heart!!

He went somewhere and came with a first aid kit in his hand.
Oh so finally he fell for my act!!

Just at the moment his phone started ringing, it was Naushad bhai I guess because he directly went on saying "bhai something urgent came up so I can't come, can you postpone today's meeting" leaving all the formalties behind.

I was right it was Naushad bhai only because not too later I heard him replying from the other side "of course I have already postponed the meeting, avish told me that you are not well but darshan you should have told me earlier because health comes first na".

Darshan replied "yes bhai from now on I'll take care of it, acha I will talk to you later first let me handle a  problem" he finished glaring at me.

Wait problem?!! Ohh so I am the problem here!!

I stood up from the floor and went to kitchen ignoring him. Naushad bhai has already told him to stay at home so no need to continue with my act.

Darshan's pov

I ended the call and started looking for an ointment in the first aid kit but wait this girl!!! what should I do with her?!!

So this was a plan to stop me from going out but why quit the act now??

Now it's my turn, I will show how much of a good actor I am, so darshan let's start with your act "I know everyone is like this only. They will act like they care and that they are the best but the actual truth, huh leave it. Why I'm even wasting my time on people who doesn't matter in my life".