Stay <3

"Nishtha tu mujhe bhul gyi h " ananya was pissed over the fact that nishtha hadn't called her lately.

After confronting her nishtha came out of her room only to find darshan's dad in the living area.

She went and greeted him, he asked her to call darshan.
She went to the studio and told him to come out.

After some normal talks darshan's dad said " darshan beta schedule kb free h tumhara jante ho na free hote hi ahemdabad jana h "
"Hnn pappa bas kal ek meeting fixed h vo imp h uske bad mn free hu "

"Thik h phir apni packing vagera ache se karlo "darshan's dad replied and stood up from their place in order to move to their room when he saw nishtha in kitchen giggling with Geeta kaki.

He went there and asked her if she wanted to join but she was in dilemma that's when darshan came and confirmed that she will join them " dad use thoda apna culture bhi dikhate h or vo enjoy bhi kregi yha akeli kya kregi "

Everyone agreed and started preparing.
Actually it was his friend's wedding so he thought of going for shopping.

Darshan's pov :
Damn i don't have anything traditional to wear.
Shopping jana padega !

Avish ko bolta hu join krne
I went in the living room and stood there rooted to my place watching the scene in front.

Nishtha was laughing on some joke of theirs.
When I came out from my lala land they were already composed.
So i asked them if they wanted to go shopping.
Everyone agreed.

Author's pov

They enjoyed a lot cracking jokes on each other and shopping.

Just like that the days passed and they went to ahemdabad.
They reached from early morning flight and were tired so thought of sleeping.

In the evening darshan came out from his room and went to terrace, his fav place apart from the balcony.

He heard some kinkling sound and when he reached there he saw nishtha.
Just then she too noticed him and ran to him.

Darshan's pov :

She came running just to show me her anklets but no doubt they were looking beautiful on her.
She pulled me and started jumping around.

Pheww she can be so childish a moment and mature another.

But i love her
Hnn?

Oh no you're screwed man !!!

I mean I love the way she is so full of life always radiating positive energy.

I just stood admiring her when she noticed me .

Y/n's pov

Oh god i don't know from how long he was watching me.
I felt so embarrassed !

And here he was smiling like nothing happened.

They soon left and joined others.

There was still a day for beginning of functions so they went for outing and enjoyed a lot.

Next day the functions started.
Nishtha met some of darshan's friends there and got mingled.

It was Sangeet night.
Everyone was present in the lawn where the decorations and preparations were made except bride and her friends.
Darshan was wearing a black kurta with jeans.