A beautiful morning

Y/n woke up at 6:00 which was very unusual for her but the thought of getting embarrassed for waking up late was more scary.
So she did her daily routine and wore a blue kurti with white plazo and small shiny earrings.

Atlast she completed her look with a small bindi and grabbed her phone for checking timeBy then it was 7:30 so she went outside and took blessings from God Lighting up a scented joss stick (agarbatti)

By then it was 7:30 so she went outside and took blessings from God
Lighting up a scented joss stick (agarbatti)

She moved to kitchen to help Geeta kaki who was already there preparing breakfast
"Namaste kaki"y/n said politely
"Namaste bache itni jldi kyu uth gyi"
"Vo darasal neend khul gyi thi to ..."y/n answered and asked " kaki mn help kru apki? "
"Nhi nhi beta aap baitho mn kr lungi"
But y/n insisted a lot atlast Geeta kaki told her to prepare coffee.

After preparing normal coffee for everyone she asked " kaki vo darshan to black coffee peeta h to aap bta denge use kaisi coffee pasand h mn vaise hi bna dungi "

Geeta kaki smiled warmly at her and told her how to prepare coffee for him.

After sometime jyugal came and informed them that he was leaving to pick uncle from airport "kaki us bevkoof ko utha dena uncle ne use sote hue dekha to vo gya😐"

" Thik h utha dungi"

He left and kaki again got busy in preparing thepla for all of them
Kaki told y/n "beti zara darshan ko utha do, vo nahane mn bhi bhut tym lgaega or bhaisaahab ne use dekha to vo gussa krenge, Mere haath saaf nhi h nhi to mn hi chli jati."

Y/n generously replied "are kaki koi baat nhi mn chli jati hu"

Y/n was in dilema whether to knock or not when her subconscious mind started arguing 'y/n be logistic go knock krne ka faida nhi h vo so rha h seedha check kr whether it's open or not'

She tried to open the door and fortunately it was open, she entered slowly but the sight in front of her made her go dumb struck !!!he was sleeping soundly shirtless.

Out of sudden impulse she turned around but her mind cheated this tym and she turned to watch that sight intently.

She slowly moved towards him and stopped just beside the bed , She tried a lot to stop herself form ogling him but hahaha she failed miserably.