Excitement before meet

There was so hustle and chaos all over the campus.Everyone was busy in preparing for college fest.

Disha chirped excitedly "Guys you know what, before the concert there'll be a small function just for welcoming Darshan Raval. And i have heard that seniors are trying to find somebody who can sing his songs in the welcome ceremony." Nobody was interested in this but a special somebody decided to grab this opportunity, hahahaha yeah.

Nishtha was all excited so without wasting any second she said "Disha let's go!"

Disha was first startled but after some microseconds she replied "Oh wait don't tell me you're going to give your name for that perfomance."

Nishtha was smiling mischievously "Come on it's ok to try something new." Anyone in their sane state would have judged that nishtha wasn't going to back off.

So reluctantly agreeing to her nishtha and disha left.

Ananya and Preeti were silent listeners till now, so breaking silence ananya stated "this girl, I swear she can do anything for him.But yes her affection towards him seems so pure.I just wish best for them."

Preeti was always their admirer, she excitedly told about her ship to ananya "Hnn yaar you know in parallel universe I'm shipping both of them."
And both Preeti and Ananya bursted out into pool of laughter.

Darshan's side

Hardil finished his packing and went to the living room "Darshan tomorrow we'll leave for next city."Darshan was busy scrolling his insta and was not paying attention to hardik.So he just murmured a silent hmm.

Getting all fed up with his behaviour, Hardil just snatched his phone and ran for his life, because he knew once darshan gets up he'll not spare him.

Darshan was still processing when reality dawned upon him and he glared at hardil with all his might. He started running behind him. Just when darshan was inch close to catch hardil, they heard a knock on the door.

Darshan was close to the door so he said "I'll go and check"

He opened the door and it was avish with Naushad khan , Managing director of the label with which darshan worked.

All of them took their seats and started discussing about their next concerts.
All of them dined together and then left for their respective homes.
Darshan was feeling a different kind of excitement regarding this concert and sleep was so far away so he decided to go to the studio.
Almost at 4:30 he went to sleep.

Nishtha's pov:

Preeti all of a sudden asked "Nishtha have you prepared your performance ?"I was roaming all around the room in anxiety and nervousness.

Just then ananya interrupted "Guys she's not gonna sleep.I think we all should sleep and also I have to wake up early, Miss maya has called us for decoration and all the stuff.And moreover we all would be so busy tomorrow."

Priya agreed with her saying "Yeah we should sleep. I'll just dream of V and his cute face, goodnight"
She was so crazy about him, every now and then she would go around telling us about him and his band nonstop.

Ending the discussion after her sudden mention of V, all of them went to sleep except for me.

I tried hard to sleep but sleep was nowhere.So I just kept on changing sides, Atlast sleep engulfed me around 3:50.

Next morning, Ananya and disha were busy in decorations with all other batchmates and seniors, while Preeti was preparing her dance performance.

They all decided to meet at canteen for lunch.During lunch time when everybody was busy eating, all of a sudden nishtha dropped some coffee on herself. This was nothing new to any of them. Everyday one of them would proof how clumsy can a person be.

Her lunch was almost over so she decided to leave for hostel and get changed.

When she was on her way she saw some girls on gate arguing with gatekeeper.She went there and heard silently to all of their conversation.
They were just some spoiled brats arguing with gatekeeper to let them go outside the college campus without permission.

She was just leaving when a car appeared in front of the gate. All of those girls left assuming that car to be of some college professor.

Dumb enough

Nishtha also moved towards her hostel but she halted on her steps when she heard a familiar voice,with which she got attached 8 years ago.
Yes it was Darshan and his team but before she could go and meet him many college students appeared all of a sudden out of nowhere.

So she left from there thinking that she will meet him some other time as he'll be in Campus tomorrow also.
He was going to stay in their college campus.

She finally changed and left for practice.

Darshan's pov

When he got view of the college gate through his car, he saw some girls arguing with gatekeeper and there was a girl watching all this from far away.

But his attention diverted when the girls ran away and they all came out from their cars.

A huge group of college students surrounded him for selfies and autographs.

But his eyes were trying to find that one girl.

The reason so unknown to him

After attending all his fans Darshan and his whole team left for the rest house.At night they decided to sleep early because of the hectic schedule and the tiredness due to travelling.

Nishtha's pov:

I came back into the dorm after brushing my teeth when I heard ananya screaming on the top of her voice "Guys I'm hell tired I'm gonna sleep and yes you all night owls you all should sleep too. Tomorrow we'll have a long and tiring day." Then she turned to me and said with so much seriousness "And nishtha I know that you are not going to sleep tonight but please take care of the thing that you don't have dark circles tomorrow because after seeing them your Prince Charming may run away."

Watching her serious expression I thought she was going to mutter something normal but what she said made me think if I should revert back or just glare at her so that she gets scared like a kitten but nothing like that happened as I threw a cushion towards her and then started our so called cushion fight.

——————————————————

I hope you guys will love it
Do vote and comment
And please also give your suggestions if you are finding anything inconvenient....
Spread love💙✨