A Ride together

Next morning everyone was packing their stuff as they were leaving for their homes due to vacations.

Darshan and his crew was also going to leave near 12, so they were taking rest.

Nishtha's pov

Everyone has left, I should also leave. She handed the keys of their rooms to the receptionist and leaves.

She was waiting for bus but already 15min were passed and she was still standing in the middle of the road waiting.

The day I'll get a bus timely I'll treat my friends with a meal, but don't take tension nishtha that day will never come.

But just then I noticed a car coming out of the campus.

At First I ignored but when that car came closer I caught a glimpse of darshan and hardil sitting in the car.

Unable to control myself I waved towards them screaming a bye.
For sure I was looking like a freak but who cares, it's not like they would stop the car for me.

Wait what !!!!

Why God why ?? Why only me ???

Yes, They noticed me freaking out and stopped the car.

Darshan was looking outside when he saw nishtha waving at them, screaming bye.
She was carrying her luggage, but wait why haven't she left yet. "Nishtha why are you here? I mean you haven't left yet?"

Nishtha was already red with embarrassement, somehow she said "yeah, I was waiting for the bus"

Hardil was curious so he asked "if you don't mind can I ask you something?"

Nishtha eyed him for a good second then replied "yeah sure why would I mind"

"Where do you live? Not me but darshan was asking." He paused only to see darshan's reaction and found him glaring, then continued"actually we are also going somewhere, so if, you know what I mean."

Nishtha understood what he was trying to say so she asked "But where are you guys going?"

Darshan told her about the next concert's location.

Nishtha was shocked at first because it was so near to her home then she said "oh yes it's close to the place where I live, but don't mind I'll manage.Have a safe journey."

Darshan muttered something so unexpected "nishtha i would insist you to join us. Jab manzil ek h to apna humsafar kyu na chun lein"

Nishtha was a little confused and flustered but shrugged off thinking he just said it casually.

Hardil understood her confusion.
He opened the door and shifted to passenger seat with the driver and offered nishtha to sit on the back seat with darshan.

Darshan settled her luggage and made her sit comfortably and they started the journey.

Nishtha was feeling very shy so she was continuously looking outside from the window when suddenly she felt some heaviness on her shoulder.
Hardil was already half asleep, so she glanced towards her shoulder and there he was sleeping like a child with half open mouth.