Keeping secrets

Next morning darshan picked nishtha from her home and started the journey.

Avish was sitting on the passenger seat and Darshan, nishtha and hardik were on back seat .

They took their flight to chandigarh.
After landing it took almost half hour to reach their hotel.

Everyone was tired due to travelling so they went to their respective rooms

Next day they boarded the flight for mumbai in afternoon.
And reached in the evening.
At the airport dhruwal was waiting for them.

Hardil avish and dhruwal went in one car.

And Darshan and nishtha in the other one.
The ride was silent as everyone was tired.

They reached home but nishtha was very nervous and excited too.
She always dreamt of visiting his house but never thought that it will someday come true.

They entered darshan's house.
After getting fresh everyone gathered on the dining table for dinner.

They were eating silently "Are darshan vo rajendra uncle kl aane wale h" dhruwal informed.

"Hmm vo pappa ka call aaya tha" darshan replied calmly.

But hearing their conversation nishtha choked on her food.
Avish handed her a glass of water.

After sometime she asked darshan "why didn't you told me earlier that uncle will be coming tomorrow...oh god unko kya bolungi mein🤦🏻‍♀️"

Darshan explained "hey don't worry i have already told him about your arrival and he gave us the permission so there's nothing about which you should worry."

Nishtha reluctantly agreed.

After some chit-chat they went to their respective rooms and she went to restroom.

Her phone ringed she saw ananya's name flashing on the screen.
She picked the call.

Ananya started ranting "busy log to phone bhi nhi uthate!
Bhn h kha gayab tu??
Kitne call kre maine tujhe!!"

Nishtha calmed her down"hey hey hey calm down vo mn travel kr rhi thi to teri calls pick nhi kr payi"

"oh acha kha gyi h ghumne??" Ananya asked curiously.

Nishtha was confused about how to tell her because she knew her friend will not take a single second to freak out "umm vo...vo na mn ....umm ......yr chhor na kya krna h tune Jaan ke"

"Chup chap bta kya chupa rhi h ?"

"vo mein mumbai mn hu" after giving up finally she spat.

Ananya was shocked for a while "wow 😲 tune btaya bhi nhi, sath chalte na. hum khub mze krte." after a pause she continued "Oh acha wait tu family ke sath gyi hogi! "

Nishtha was dreading this conversation "nhi mein akeli aayi hu"

"mohtarma explain krna chahengi kuch??" Nishtha could clearly judge her suspicious tone.

"Vo actually mein darshan ke sath uske ghar aayi hu.
Idk what was cooking in his super sharp mind until he blasted that bomb in front of my family.
Actually He insisted me to come with him for some work purpose."

Ananya was silent for a good minute and then processing the information she said "WHATT DARSHAN as in DARSHAN RAVAL???!"

Nishtha awkwardly replied "yes, him only"

Ananya was shocked beyond everything "ruk yaar jhut mat bol mn kaise man lu Teri baat
Or darshan ko kya kaam hoga tujhse???"

"I knew tu nhi manegi isiliye nhi bta rhi thi! " Nishtha said sighing.

But Ananya was hell bend on knowing the truth "acha man lungi tu ye bta tu hotel mn ruki h ya darshan ke ghar pe ?"

"Umm uske ghar pe.
Kyu kya hua?"

"Photo bhej abhi then mn man lungi simple😏
Or ye bta kya kaam h usko tujhse😜" ananya completed last line teasingly.

"Are kuch bhi mat soch, he wants me to give my voice in one of his songs and to shoot for a music video. You know I'm very nervous yaar, what if mujhse kuch galti ho jati h?
I don't want to spoil his hardwork and happiness.
but tu kisiko nhi batane wali plsss !!"

"Girl calm down mujhse zyada ache se koi nhi janta tujhe but i think koi janne lga h😏.
Because meri bestie bhut acha gaati h and I'm sure tu apna best degi.
Lekin sun sirf gaana record krke vapis mat aa jana.
Girl try to fulfil your fantasies 😜😋
Isse achha chance nhi milega"

Her cheeks turned a shade of crimson red hearing her friend but after soon when she recovered from her fluttering session, she realised that she had not told anything regarding this fantasy topic to anyone then how come she knows about it 😳.

She retorted "wait how do you know about all this ????"

"don't forget hum room mates h. Ek din teri diary padh li thi maine but it was interesting and the most interesting thing was puri diary sirf ek insaan se related fantasies or uski baaton se bhri thi 😚now don't blush babe i know you"

"Wtf no way you can't cheat me😩😭 now how I'm gonna face you
Tu bhut buri h yr
I doubt tu meri dost h bhi ya nhi"

"oh come on ek din to mujhe pta chlna hi tha
Or tera kya plan tha kb btane wali thi mujhe? Jb mujhe koi masi masi bolta tb😏??"

Nishtha was shying mess.

She couldn't understand how to react or what to say.

After gathering some courage she said "see ani it's not like that or jaisa tu soch rhi h vo nhi hone wala (she was sounding calm until she started warning her) so aisa kuch bakwas mat soch otherwise mein abhi aake Tera secret arush ko bta dungi (aarush was basically ananya's crush) yaad h vo camping wali baat (ananya spoiled a girls fav top who was hitting on arush)

Ananya frowned on her talking about that incident.

"ok fine you will keep my secret and I'll keep yours 🤝
And yeah I'm already over that arush guy"

" hmm but tu kisiko nhi batane wali ki mn kha hu plsss"

"Bas Preeti or disha ko, pr photo to tujhe bhejni padegi. I'm not gonna get convinced that easily."

"ughhh acha thik h WhatsApp krungi.
Chal bye kl baat krte h actually mn bhut thak gyi hu."

"Chal good night babe😚"

Nishtha clicks a picture and sends it to ananya.
And goes to sleep.

-------------------

So here Iam with the next part
I hope you guys are loving the story
Do tell your opinions 😘✨

And don't forget to vote and comment...

And and and yesterday it's been 8 years of knowing our BLUEMAN
8 years of his first appearance on television
8years of feeling blue
8years of The Darshan Raval
8years of spreading love💙🥺🧿✨

And and and yesterday it's been 8 years of knowing our BLUEMAN 8 years of his first appearance on television8years of feeling blue8years of The Darshan Raval8years of spreading love💙🥺🧿✨