Chapter 22

Amira's POV

    This is the first time I appreciate seeing myself in a very beautiful red dress. The servants skipped on my corset, thank goodness. Though, I wouldn't be so sure if I should be happy or terrified. Should I be happy that the servants were merciful enough to give me the privilege to breath like a normal person and eat or should I be terrified remembering about what Moon said when we first did it after 2 long years.

    "F*ck this corsets... Don't wear them again." She muttered in a rather raspy voice and aggressively pushed me to lean forward to her vanity table pulled out a damn scissor under the vanity table and immediately snapped the strings like a little kid desperate to quickly open for her present.

  I unintentionally bit my lip to keep myself from smiling. When I mean I'm terrified, I wasn't terrified of what she's going to do to me, I was terrified that I wouldn't be able to stop myself from reacting to her simple touch like someone in heat.

   She was true to her words that I wouldn't need to use corset again, but now that I don't have a corset—What will be left of me to protect myself from her fiery hands?

  "Are you ready, love?" I gasped the moment I realized she was just there behind me and I didn't even realize she went in. She was wearing a very beautiful black suit and her hair was neatly tied up into a ponytail.

  When she snaked her hands around my waist, I feel the tingling sensation almost immediately

  She rested her chin on my shoulder and watched me down with a slight smirk on her mouth. I felt like she could feel the vibrations of my body due to how my heart feeling like it's about to jump up and out of my throat.

  I unconsciously grabbed her arm, when I feel her lip sliding up and down my nape. F*ck, this is it gays. She's going to kill me.

  I bit my lip as I felt my cheeks heating up because of the ticklish sensation. In that moment I closed my eyes as I felt her gently planting kisses down my shoulder.

  "You're f*cking gorgeous." She whispered right behind my ear as she dipped her head closer to my nape. I on the other hand, squeezed my thighs together, feeling the familiar sensation. A noise suddenly came out of my mouth and I immediately covered it and looked at her in shock.

  "We'll be late." She winked before striding away and out of the room. I gritted my teeth and my eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

  How can she expect me to continue this night?!

  "You look beautiful today, girl!" Quinn went in for a hug with a huge smile on her face. Her hair neatly tied in a bun and her emerald green dress suited her perfectly.

  "I could say the same to you, I mean— you look like a noble-person!" I giggled. She let out a snort.

   "Oh please, I shouldn't even be here but I had to keep an eye for someone." She wiggled her brows. I playfully rolled my eyes, "Oh please, there's no need to do that. I love you but I do worry how far you'll go for me." I pouted.