Believe Me Pt.2

I really wanted her to believe me. I wanted her to know whats about to happen at this very moment in time.. I want her to know it's not just sex to me.. that it's love. I'm making love to her. I hope she feels the same. I laid myself between her legs as I kiss her sensually as I feel her hands softly cross my back. I wanted to take things slow with her. I want her to feel the full sensation. I slowly and gently rubbed my hands from her breast to her curvaceous hips to the side of her thighs and back up. I felt her shake slightly as my hands made their way back to their starting point. I kissed and sucked on her neck marking whats mine. Dana started moaning sweet music in my ear. I was already wet just from her sweet touch. I started stripping her as she started stripping me, she pushed me off of her as she straddled me. She laid soft supple kisses from my neck to my breast. She took her sweet time paying attention to both of my breast. I felt a warm tingle and sensation as she sucked and nibbled on my nipples. ugh I was so wet I could feel myself slowly leaking on to the bed. I never had someone please me before. I was always the pleaser. She slowly began kissing and licking her way down to my waist. I swear she's such a tease. I felt this pressure occur. It wasn't her tongue but her fingers. I let out an empowering moan as she kisses and sucks on my clit. I felt myself turning red as she flicked her tongue faster. My body started to shake as she hits my g spot. I was close. I tried pushing her head away but she wouldn't stop. I was about to cum...
"Ahhhhhhhh Shit Baby! " I yelled as I came all over her face and squirted all over the sheets. I couldn't breathe, my body was gone to another level, but my mind was in tact with hers. When she came up she didn't wipe her mouth. She made me taste myself and clean it all off as she passionately kissed me. I wanted to take her to another place mentally, emotionally and physically but she left me stunned in all three. Most definitely I am getting her back...

COMMENT AND LIKE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!