Our First Time

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EXPLICIT CONTENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RATED R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt this intense feeling flow over my body as I feel her body press aginst mine. First went Dana's shirts then her shorts. As I flip Dana back onto her back I continuously keep the kiss in tact. I went from her lips, to her neck, to her chest as my hands found their way to her sweet honey spot. I felt her wetness through her panties as I continously rub on her pussy. She was breathing softly... so faint... so sexy. I continued kissing down her body until I made my way to my destination. I kissed the inside of her thighs as I ready myself to pull down her black lace panties. I kiss softly on her clit as she lets out soft moans. I started to get more and more aggressive. She started to pull on my hair gently and push my face and tongue deeper inside her she screamed out my name which made me go harder. I licked and sucked on her pussy. She tried to move my head away when she was close to cuming but I kept on licking until I felt her sweet warm honey drip down my face and into my mouth. I cleaned my mess up as she laid there stunned and out of breath. As I was getting up and ready to take another shower she pulled me back and pushed me on my bed. She took off my boxer shorts and kissed from my waist down. I was in shock. I never expected her to do this. Before I knew it my eyes were rolling to the back of my head and letting out uncontrollable moans she kept flicking her tongue across my clit and sooner then I knew it I came and it was simultaneously coming. Chills flowed through my body as she continued to suck and lick even after I came. I felt my legs shake after she came up. She wiped her mouth as I pulled her closer in so I can kiss her. Dana was my first...
Lynn was my first...