Our first date..

So tonight is the night me and Dana has our first date. I mean finally! After months of knowing her and just trying to not make things awkward between us because I knew I liked her but I didn't know if she liked me. So for me to automatically have the balls to ask her is something... THEN FOR HER TO SAY YES!!!??? The lord himself was on my side. I didn't expect this... I mean to this very moment in time minutes away from walking her out the door to leave out on our FIRST DATE! I'm still stunned, but happy stunned. I arrived at her house and you know I knocked and waited and when she came to the door... man oh man. She looked beautiful. She has always looked this beautiful but I never seen her like this. I've always seen her in sweats and basketball ball shorts and t shirts and just lazy clothing... but this was something so new. I didn't really know what to do... I didn't know if I should hug her or what so I gave her a fist bump.. I felt so stupid! She started laughing and I just laughed with her although I felt stupid.. we made our way to our destination. I had a late night beach picnic planned and I can honestly say this was the best date I have ever had. We walked on the beach and talked, ran in the warm ocean water, looked in eachothers eye's and I felt like we were the only ones left on earth. The time went by so fast and I wish it didn't before I knew it we were dropping her back off at her house. Here it goes... the moment I've been waiting to do for months but I didn't know how to not make it awkward... and I'm leaning in and she's leaning in and here it goes... a fist bump. A fucking fist bump! I became nervous as hell ! Ughhh!
.... Then I felt my body jult foward and my lips press against her soft pink lips. I felt her arms wrap around my neck as I find myself wrapping my arms around her waist. I don't want it to stop. I love this feeling. Her body against mine making me.. just making me never wanting to let go. This was truly a night yo remember.