The After Effect

It was next morning and all I could do is think of her... lynn's eyes, her lips... her touch. It drove me crazy thinking about it. It was a feeling I couldn't get with anyone else. I told her I was going to call but I don't know when to call. I don't want to seem like im clingy and we aren't even dating officially. Plus I doubt she's even Thinking about me. So I'll wait.

Man... when is she going to call?
I can't keep her off my mind and she's literally the only person on my mind. I don't want to call her first because then it would seem like im clingy and we dont even fucking date officially.. like shit.
So the phone finally rings and I was in the shower when it happens all I could think was just "SHIT!" so I ran out of the shower and thank Jesus! It was her.

Phone Conversation :

Lynn: Heeeeey
Dana: Hey, so what are you doing later?
Lynn: Well for starters.... Nothing
Dana: *Chuckles* Well for starters how about we go to Indio and go to my family's cook out / pool party thingy get together.
Lynn: Your family? Do you not know they're insane when it comes to get togethers?
Dana: Of course I do and you're acting like this would be your first time being around them in that state of activity. Yes I know they can get out of control but aye it's always a good laugh when this stuff happens.
Lynn: Okay, yeah i'll go just because there is food available!
Dana: Just plain fat. *laughs*
Lynn: *laughs harder*
Dana: So what are you doing right now?
Lynn: On the floor sopping wet...
Dana: Wait... what?... why?
Lynn: I fell on my way running out the shower to answer the phone...
Dana: *Laughs* Well I'll be there in 10 minutes start getting ready.
Lynn: Happy me falling makes you laugh, but im..
Dana: I'm in the car your time starts now!
*hangs up*

Shit what the fuck! Now im rushing to get dressed and I have 3 minutes... forget it im taking my time she's just about to get over it. I heard my front door open and it was Dana. I heard her come in my room and I wasn't even completely dressed. I wasn't about to cover up because 1 she's seen me completely naked before so theres no point and plus I have on underwear and a sports bra. She just looked at me like she wanted to punch me because I wasn't dressed yet. So she knew it was about to take me a while to find a outfit so she kicked off her shoes and gotten comfortable on my bed as she watched me go through clothes. "Ugh... I swear Dana looks... like... just.. Damn!.. especially how she's just laying on my bed." I tried to keep my calm while this thought ran through my mind but something took over me. I mentioned the kiss and she looked at me with loving eyes. Then she replied "I mean it was ight" then she had the nerve to start laughing. And I sat next to her and said "ight?" She laughed again... and after that I laid next to her and faced her my way.. I kissed her. The kiss started to get more and more intense I rolled over on top of her as I laid my body between her legs and kissed her passionately on her lips. I felt her body tense up and then let loose. She pushed me off and climbed on top as she straddles across me. She plants soft kisses from my lips to across my neck...

LIKE & COMMENT !!!
FOR THE NEXT SCENE!