All Real?

And it was all a dream... a day dream... a moment in time where I was control of the outcome in not only my life but hers... not just her and I as separate lives but us as one. My bed was soaked.. it wasn't just a normal dream... shit! It was a wet dream. I heard knocks at the door and quickly changed my clothes and went to the door to see Dana there. She kissed me on the lips so softly.. to bad it was only a peck.
"So are you ready yet?" She asked. "Well not yet I have to brush my teeth and I'll be ready." I replied. She smiled and told me "okay" as she plopped down on my bed.
"Why is your bed wet?" She asked. I didn't know how to reply so I didn't respond. I just acted like I didn't hear her so she just dropped it. I feel like she knew but I wasn't sure so I let it be.

2 minutes later we left my house and started our rode trip. I wanted to know what we were to eachother... about 20 minutes into nonstop laughter, 4 bags of skittles and 2 bottles of Voss water we were completely in sink. In sink with our place of mind with eachother. Then she said those words... "I know why your bed was wet." I couldn't help but find myself laughing like crazy and blush. I asked her what the reason was and she "you were having one woman 50 shades of grey moment." Only her... only she would be able to tell or know that. I didn't want to tell her about the dream because she might think it's weird.

COMMENT &LIKE!!
SHARE AND ADD TO LIBRARY!