Believe Me

We reached our destination and we sat in the car for a little. You can feel the tension in the air. We talked about things... lots of things... Dana stopped and looked in my eye's and asked me "are you sure you want me?" I replied back a yes, although she nodded her head in a understanding motion I knew deep down in the back of her mind she didn't believe. I honestly wanted her. I was falling for her more and more on a daily basis. The more we talk on the phone, the more we communicate in general with eachother, the more I fall for her. I'm not going to say in love but I really care for her. I didn't know what to do and I wanted her to believe the feelings I had for her. So I kissed her. I kissed her with all my passion spilling out. I felt my heart, mind and soul intertwine with hers. As I felt her hand caress my face and my hand caress her curvy thighs. All of a sudden her fucking uncle Travis wants to come out of nowhere and ruin the connection and vibe. Talking about "Heeeeeeeeeey!" like no! There is no heeeeey! I couldn't stay mad because he's mad funny but ugh... that sensation just came to such an abrupt stop. We made our way to the back side of the house where everyone was. This house was huge! Dana decided to show me around Because I figured she could see my awkward face of allure of this place. I guess this was their summer home. She showed me everything. The last place she showed me was her room. Her king sized all white canapé bed with a fuzzy white fur cover. She had a Baby Brent Grand Piano in this large corner where her sheer white curtains hang of an antique gold bar that slightly covers the sun beeming rays. it was like heaven with colorful sky's. She was heaven..... "it's beautiful here" I said. "Yeah I guess Indio is a pretty beautiful place" she replied. "I was talking about you.." I said. She turned towards me as she stood astonished and stunned. She slowly walked my way staring me deep in my eyes. She Wrapped her arms around my neck as she stood on tippy toes. She kissed me once then twice. Then it kept going simultaneously. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I began to pick her up. I felt Dana wrap her legs around my body as I made our way to her bed. She began kissing and biting on my lip causing me to hornier then I already was. I didn't want this to be just sex. I wanted this to be love. I want this to mean something.