𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺

Start from the beginning

Natalie
You are disgusting.

Diana
Thank you

✺   ✺   ✺

"I'm not going to the library." Charlie groans as we walk down the hall. I look at him a huff.

"Well I want to so...you go find your boyfriend and I'll find myself a book to entertain myself in this school." I tell him, our maths teacher is absent today so the teacher covering let us do whatever really...not exactly walk around the school, she went outside with some people while some stayed in the class.

"Whatever." He goes down the hall and I walk into the library, the librarian sits at her computer and it clicks quietly. She looks up and I smile politely at her, I walk down an isle looking at some of the books. There's not exactly new books here, I mean there's some and it's a big library. Probably the biggest room in the school as expected.

I take out a book from the shelf looking at it, flipping through the pages before putting it back. I walk down a different isle and take out another book that catches my eye. I look at it before opening it and begin reading the first page to see if it's any bit interesting.

"Boo." I jump closing the book that makes a bang, I look behind me and as expected Natalie smiles at me over my shoulder.

"That's not funny." I go to put the book back and she takes it from my hand.

"Do you ever not steal books from people?" I ask annoyed and she rolls her eyes.

"What's up your ass?" She examines the book and I take it back off of her.

"Nothing, I just don't appreciate people sneaking up on me and taking things from me." I huff gripping the book.

"Better watch your mouth, I can give out to you and I've heard a suspension is just around the corner for you." She looks at me and I roll my eyes. I turn putting the book back on the shelf, she pulls me back against her by the belt loop on my jeans so that my back is to her front.

"Are you out of your mind?" I ask her and she hums.

"What?"

"Anyone could see."

"See what?" She asks putting her hands on either side of my waist and leaning over to look at me. I look back at her.

"This..." I motion to her hands and she smiles.

"You can always just keep quiet, we're at the back of the library. Barely anyone comes in here in the first place." She says sliding her hand under my shirt moving over my stomach but stopping once her hands begin moving under my jeans.

"But...if you don't want to—"

"You're so annoying." I tell her and cover her arm so she doesn't move away.

"Deciding to be dangerous?" She whispers moving my legs apart with her knee.

"I guess I am." I smile to myself, she unbuttons my jeans. She unzips them which makes noise in the silent library.