Tae: Oh Y/n? You're here. You could have tell me I would have cancelled my meeting.
Nene: I am also here oppa!
Tae: Yeah Yeah *annoyed*

*knock,knock*

Tae: Come in *cold af*
Alice: Sir we have some reports that we have to give to Mr. Park.
Tae: Just ask Justin to do this.
Alice: Sir he's out of town for meeting Mr. Jung.
Tae: Just send anyone.
Nene: Can I go?
Tae: Why not?

Nene left to deliver the reports to Mr. Park Jimin. Taehyung sat on the couch with you.

Tae: You liked it?
Y/n: Huh? Yeah this workplace is too big!
Tae: It's owned by you my wifey.

He said and pulled you on his lap. He admired your innocent face and angelic beauty with his eyes. You were getting shy because of his gaze. He kissed your neck out of the blue. You pressed your lips together in order to make no noises. He licked your neck and started sucking there. Now it was getting hard for you to control and he was in no mood to stop. He suddenly bit your neck.

Y/n: Aahhh Tae S-stop

He ignored your words and continued tasting you. But for his bad, Alice entered the room.

Alice: Sir this i- uh.

You panicked as she saw you both in that position. Taehyung frustratedly looked at her. You hid your face in his chest. He frowned and asked.

Tae: Why the hell are you here? Don't you know how to knock?

He shouted a little making you flinch. She immediately left the cabin. You were struggling to get out of his embrace. He sighed and looked at you.

Tae: What are you doing? (coldly)
Y/n: Uh I- I want to use restroom.
Tae: Fine just go!

At night

Nene: Then I asked him if I could join him.
Y/n: Oh then?
Nene: Then we went to eat lunch together.
Y/n: Do you like him?
Nene: What no!! He's just a friend!
Y/n: Ohww I see.
Tae: Nene! It's late you should leave now.

Nene bid goodbye to you and left to her hostel. Nene is still studying and she lives in girls' hostel. After she left you looked at Taehyung. He was in his formal attire.

Y/n: Are you going somewhere Tae?
Tae: I am invited to a party so I'll come back late. Don't make dinner for me.
Y/n: Can I also join? I swear I won't disturb you.
Tae: No sweetheart you just stay. I'll come back as soon as posible.
Y/n: Tae! Please take me with you please
Tae: Don't be a kid! Love.
Y/n: Okay fine you'll sleep on the couch.
Tae: What did you say? (frowning)
Y/n: Uh um nothing you can go. (disappointed)
Tae: Fine you can come go and change in some casuals.

You changed in some casuals.

Tae: Perfect! Let's go.

You both went to the place. It was a club. You entered the club and saw many people drinking. Some were dancing on the dance floor. Others were having parties. You were going to the VIP place for the meeting.

Tae: Y/n?

You were lost, looking to the scenes of the club as you have never been in a club. He tapped your shoulder.

Y/n: Huh? What happened?
Tae: You want to have some drinks?
Y/n: Eww no!!
Tae: Sweetheart, I'm talking about the non-alcoholic ones.
Y/n: Not now.
Tae: Okay let's go.

Few minutes passed; Taehyung was busy talking to the man about his work. You were being bored. You even tried all the non-alcoholic drinks.

Tae: Oh Y/n. Meet him. He's Yang and this is his wife.
Y/n: *bowed* Hello Mr. and Mrs. Yang.

They greeted you back. You were talking to his wife about general ladies stuff.

Mrs. Yang: Taehyung, you should take her for a honeymoon. You're newly wedded couple after all.
Tae: Yeah noona. I just want to clear this deal of mine then I'll take her.
Mrs. Yang: Y/n, don't let him slip it. He'll just postpone it and will never take you out. He did the same last year when we asked for the friends trip. *You nodded while smiling*
Tae: Noona! I was unmarried then. Now I'm married and I won't postpone it.
Mrs. Yang: Let's see.

After some good hours with them you both set towards your home.

Y/n: Do you know Taehyung that Mrs. Yang is pregnant?
Tae: Yaa he told me. They already have a 5 year old babygirl.
Y/n: Oh I see.

While driving, he came up with a thought.

Tae: And when am I getting my baby? *You looked at him shocked*
Y/n: Uh um maybe 5 Years later.
*You giggled*
Tae: What? No! I'm not gonna wait this much. *He whimpered*
Y/n: We'll plan that later.

You reached home and changed in some comfortable clothes while Taehyung was sitting in the balcony talking to someone.
You took your moisturizer and went near him. You also sat with him on the balcony.

The cold breeze was hitting your milky skin and beautiful face

The cold breeze was hitting your milky skin and beautiful face. You started applying moisturizer while he looked at you and smiled warmly.

Tae: Jungkook, right now you should focus on your career.
Tae: Y/n? Oh yes she's here only. *He handed the phone to you* Jungkook wants to talk to you.
Y/n: Hi Jungkook.... Oh I'm perfect fine.... Yah don't listen to him and just persuade her and yes don't forget to work hard..... Yes....

While you were talking to Jungkook, Taehyung put your legs on his thighs and started applying moisturizer there. His hands rubbed on your thighs as he looked at you. You shook your head to tell him to stop. He continued rubbing your upper thighs and smirked playfully.

Y/n: Hmm.... Bye.... Uh love you too.

Taehyung was caressing your thigh when he heard you saying this. He stopped his actions. You looked at him.

Y/n: Yah what were you doing huh?

He took his phone and stood up. He left you alone in the balcony and went inside the room. You looked at him confusingly.

Y/n: What happened to him now?

Hii Guys. How are you all? I hope you liked this episode. Next episode is gonna be dramatic 😉. Vote if you love Taehyung 😏. Love you all❤️❤️❤️