Inspiration: The Plot

Veer Bakshi and Raj Bakshi are brothers who work as car tuners in Goa. Veer meets an educated-young girl named Ishita, where he helps her, but damages the car of a customer in the process. As a penance, Raj makes Veer to fix the car in the night. Veer falls asleep while fixing the car, and when he awakes, he finds that the car's sound system is stolen.

Meanwhile, Veer gets into a tussle with a drug baron named King. He beats a few of his henchmen, who threatened Ishita, and gets knocked out. Raj breaks the fight and admits him to the hospital. Raj learns of King's hideout, where he, along with his friends Shakti and Anwar, kill the gang members and burn their stash. Raj reveals himself to be Kaali. King suspects Raj to be Kaali, due to the tussle between him and Veer. However, Raj's humbleness convinces King he is harmless, and he makes a deal to fix their car, in exchange for their protection.

2000: In Bulgaria, Raj and Veer are sons of a crime boss named Randhir Bakshi. Raj comes across Meera during one of their chases with Randhir's rival, Dev Narayan Malik. He falls in love with her, and two begin to spend time with each other. During a shipment delivery to his father, Raj gets attacked by Dev's henchmen where Meera reveals that she was Malik's daughter, and that she lied to Raj. She spares Raj's life as it was her birthday.

Raj confronts Meera shortly after this. He chases Meera in his car and saves her life when she almost falls off a cliff. He tells her to never meet him again, lest he will kill her. Meera, overcome by remorse, declares her love for Raj, who eventually forgives her. Raj and Meera reveal their relationship to Randhir and Dev who agree to meet each other. However, Dev tries to kill Raj and his father in a shootout. Dev and Randhir end up shooting each other to death. When Meera sees Raj holding a gun next to Dev's body, Meera is convinced Raj has betrayed her. She shoots him. Raj survives and Shakti and Anwar convince him to forget about the past and start a new life with Veer.

Present: Veer discovers that his friend and Shakti's brother, Siddhu was the thief who stole the car's parts, but spares him as Siddhu reveals that he did this for his girlfriend Jenny. Veer proposes to Ishita. Raj learns about their relationship and decide to meet Ishita's family. However, Ishita's family is Meera, her elder sister. Upon meeting Raj, Meera immediately forbids Ishita from meeting Veer again.

Veer and Ishita try to figure about why their siblings dislike each other so much. Veer and Siddhu try to confront Shakti and Anwar. They panic, and make up a ridiculous story, that Raj was a washerman named 'Ramlal' and Meera was a girl named 'Pogo' who left him for money. Veer and Ishita scheme together to rekindle Raj and Meera's relationship, but they are unsuccessful. Mani, Raj's lieutenant, steal's one of King's cars and brings it to the shop. Veer, Mani and Siddhu discover drugs in the car's decklid and burn them.

Upon realizing Ishita loves Veer greatly, Meera issues an ultimatum that, in order to marry Ishita, Veer must move in with Meera, leaving Raj in the process. As an angered Veer proceeds to storm out, Meera reveals to Veer that Raj was actually Randhir's adopted son and is not Veer's biological brother. Raj confirms this and the two brothers embrace. Angry, Raj confronts Meera for trying to ruin his relationship with his brother. He tells her is innocent, and never betrayed her. Malik's right hand, Raghav reveals Raj's innocence, and Meera, who realizes the truth, takes Ishita to Raj's house, declaring that Veer can live with Raj and Ishita after marriage. Meera apologizes to Raj, and he forgives her immediately.

At Siddhu and his girlfriend Jenny's wedding in a church, King finds his car (which was being used as a wedding car) and brings Mani, Oscar and Veer, demanding to know where his drugs were. He loses his temper when he learns what happened, and a fight ensues where Raj reveals himself as Kaali and thrashes King. King tries to kill Raj, but Meera takes the bullet, and King is beaten up and thus defeated by Raj's men. Meera is admitted to the hospital, where she recovers and reunites with Raj.