26- Blanche Devereaux looking moo-moo

"Shit-shit-shit, Shit, SHIT!" Vani sat on the beach with Briar surrounded by what felt like eighty-three million strangers all having the time of their lives.

"It is not that bad." Briar laughed.

"Nope it is worse." Vani shook her head.

"I bet he loved it." Brair stretched out on her blanket sized towel.

"And I bet he is planning an intervention and scheduling a therapy session at the mental hospital as we speak!" Vani couldn't relax.

"Ok, so even if he thinks you are the one who flew over the cuckoo's nest, there is zero you can do about it from here." Brair handed Vani the sunscreen and gestured to her back.

"Well I sure as he'll am not going to text him. Again!" Vani rolled her eyes and moved to slather lotion on the exposed skin of her friend.

"Meh, don't worry so much. He probably just thought you were drunk and felt bad if he didn't answer." Brair grinned.

They had left the boys asleep in the hotel room and decided that a spring break on the beach was nothing with out a little bit of colour.

"Tanning? Healthy or unhealthy? I can't remember the current science on that one." Vani asked.

"Burns bad, tan.. OK?" Briar mumbled into her towel.

"I guess. Have I told you I really like your swimsuit? I wish they made suits like that for toads." Vani laughed.

"Ok, don't do that. We may have different body types, but neither of us is unhealthy." Briar scolded.

"I just have more...packaging than you. My shoulders are like a football player and my boobs are just ridiculous." Vani waved her hand over her ample chest.

"You, are stunning. You just have no confidence. Take off that weird curtain and you will see." Briar wiggled her eyebrows at her friend suggestively.

"Dude all I brought were these bikinis thinking we were going to the Shadey Acres Retirement Center for the hip and half blind. I didn't expect there to be so many people." Vani admitted.

"Who cares, they are all literally strangers. You are never going to see any of them again. Get that Blanche Devereaux looking moo-moo off and tan your pastey looking ass." Briar made herself laugh.

"The sass is strong with this one today." Vani said to no one.

Vani listened to her friend and removed her black cover up exposing her bikini clad body to the sun and the gaze of eighty-three million strangers. She slipped a pair of dark mirrors sunglasses out of her hair and onto her face to hide behind.

"You better let me sunscreen you. Your skin hasn't seen sun in... what... thirteen years?" Briar teased good naturedly.

"Yeah, sounds about right." Vani laughed and rolled over to lay on her stomach.

"See you are already getting looks." Briar teased as she finished lotioning up her friend.

"It couldn't at all be the perverted stares of a bunch of day-drunk horny frat boys, watching one bikini clad girl rub lotion on another bikini clad girl, now could it?" Vani rolled her eyes.

"Don't say things like 'bikini clad' it makes you sound like you belong at Shadey Acres." Briar taunted.

"Ok what would you say?" Vani challenged.

"One hot chick rubbing another hot chick." Briar laughed.

"Yeah brah, like it was totes smokin' dude." Vani mocked.