21 Tripple shot cold brew

Joe stood outside her car leaning against the door. He wasn't in any hurry to move, which meant she couldn't go anywhere. She still refused to make any move that could be considered the 'first move' as did he. They stared at each other in the relative darkness of the late winterevening. The mild temperatures made the stand off last even longer as they stood inches apart but not touching.

She was trying to come up with another trick to use to get under his skin while his strategy seemed to be kidnapping and Stockholm syndrome apparently.

"Well, thanks for tonight. I guess I will see you soon?" She gave up. She wasn't going to give in and it seemed like he had no real urge to either.

"In a hurry?" He asked kind of lazily like he had another trick up his sleeve or he was challenging her.

"Nope. I just don't think I need to be standing in your driveway in the dark for no reason." She tried to sound casual.

"Spending time with me isn't reason enough?" His eyes twinkled. She knew the game wasn't over so she had a choice to make. She could give in and make a move or she could wait him out.  Her only problem was that standing around in the dark she was starting to feel how tired she was. She had worked from 4am until noon before going to class. She had gotten a quick nap before going out but the dark and quiet were not doing her any favors. Even if this hot guy was standing right in front of her.

"You know I hadn't really considered this as spending time together." She shrugged.

"Well what would you rather be doing right now?" He spoke low with his voice deep and sexy.

"Hmmm, a nice hot shower, with that super bubbly soap that makes my skin all soft and slippery, I love the feeling of rubbing that soft loofah all over my body at the end of a long day." She decided to give it one more chance.

His expression wavered from the cocky smirk as he pictured her in the shower all sudsed up.

"Well, I think we could make arrangements." He adjusted himself.

"Perfect. I just can't wait to get out of these clothes." She said making eye contact the entire time.

"Do you need any help with that?" He was trying so hard to restrain himself.

"Hmmmm, maybe." She acted like she was considering it as she stretched her arms and reached for the clasp on her bra.

His eyebrows went up as he watched her movements. The anticipation was palpable and Vani felt powerful again. She knew she was teasing him, but it was a good natured game. He was a full willing participant, which made Vani feel safe to tease and taunt him.

She debated for only a hot second actually removing her bra under her shirt like she had been doing since middle school. Most girls she knew had developed that skill out of a desire to be lazy... and not have to wear a bra. She finished her stretch leaving her clothes in place and watched as the expression on Joe's face turned from hope and shock to a wide grin.

"You are killing me." He admitted bowing his head and wiping his face with his hand. He peeked up at her as she stood before him

"How so?" She asked batting her eyelashes and closing the gap between them before stretching again which allowed her coat to open and reveal the lace around her cleavage.

"I don't know." He said sarcastic looking her up and down.

"Hmmm weird." She whispered close to his ear as she leaned against him to dust some snow off the roof of her car. "I guess I had better get home. Sweet dreams Biscuit-Joe." She whispered against his neck as she rubbed her body against his while she started to reach for the door handle.