SS - The Original Sin Part 1 - Suzuki Eikasu

Before i knew it, i stopped counting.

Time has no meaning.

It regresses eternally.

My soul is with you ...

Flashback, Kyoto, Suzuki's Old Mansion, 80 years ago.

- [REDACTED], it is time to see the piano teacher!

- Yes!

My blood little brother away from his room, leaving all the mess of the toys on the ground.

It's extremely beautiful when things are all as they should be.

If there are minor disorder and slight distortion ...

I just can't stand it.

Not calling for the maids to clean my little brother's room, i clean it myself.

That day, At church.

What especially unacceptable is the way this world is.

"In front of gods, everyone are equal". That's what the adults always say and teach.

However, in reality, there was no such thing as gods, nor equality.

- Thank you very much Young Count Suzuki. Not only helping us preparing for the lunch, but also cleaning all the rooms for us! - A nun in the church said.

- Just call me Eikasu is enough, dear sister. I'm the one suggested to do it. It's nice to have the right things properly clean in their right place. I feel a strong sense of discomfort with things that aren't that way.

- The maids who clean your rooms must be very nervous, aren't they ?

- I don't allow anyone in my room. Neither servants, nor family members.

- Oh my! So you clean your belongings yourself ?

- I realised once ... they are not serving me "because it's their job", but "because of their status".

When i think back upon it, there were "distortions" all around me.

When i was 7, i was in a library with a child also the same age as mine, born into the shizoku.

(In Japan's society before 1947, there were 2 "nobility" classes:

- Kazoku: Magnificent/Exalted lineage. Offically from 1884 to 1947. Divided into 5 small ranks:

 + Prince

 + Marquess

 + Count

 + Viscount

 + Baron

- Shizoku: Warrior families, their origins are samurais, offically from 1869 to 1947)

I have been praised by the librarians a lot.

We talked together about the empty dreams that we imagined, without the smallest regard to our family background.

I enjoyed those time.

Of course i thought he regard the same way.

Until i heard what his mother said to him. Accidentally.

Flashback:

- Get along with the Count Suzuki's little boy at all costs!

- Yes mom!