Prologue: From Hell ... To Heaven

Suzuki POV:

Time has really changed people so much.

To think that he was once so emotional, i guess that is what happens when you grow up here. It's ironic, funny, sad. Long ago, i was the comfort for him whenever he cried to regain his smile, now, when i shout with tears, he calmed me down instead. 

Does he remember? I don't know. When i plan to end my life, i took so long to remember after all. Well, no use thinking about it. I have planned to do this in the bathroom, because of the lack of camera there. Though i doubt there are still people guarding the cameras, they may enjoy their lives at the outside world, happy and relaxing.

Farewell White Room, now i can finally escape from all the suffering you bring. Kiyotaka-kun, i promise, if i have a next chance to live, i will meet you again, be your friend once more, but for now, ...

Goodbye.

After that thought, i use the razor, and cut my forearms and throat.

And then my conciousness slowly fade away.

Until there is nothing but darkness.

Eternal darkness.

...

...

...

Or is it?

- Shizuku ...

...

- Shizuku, please wake up... (crying sound)

... Who is it?

- We miss you so much...

... Who are you?

- We have found you after 9 years, please don't leave us again... (The crying sound got louder)

... Who are you again?

Although i don't see or sense anything in the real world, weird sounds are surrounding me.

But for some reasons, i feel these voices so familiar. I feel so calm and relax. Who can they be?

But no matter how i try, my eyes can't open. 

I can just hear, and stay still.

...

...

...

For a long time, the weird voices keep coming back. Now they are telling tales and stories. The stories i have never learnt in White Room. Happy, gratitude, relax, the emotions i never felt in White Room, now fill into me.

My body felt lighter and lighter, the surrounding are releasing me. The darkness around me are slowly becoming light, but not that white colour, a light yellow colour, glowing.

And then, for the first time, i can control my body, and then ...

My fate.

I open my eyes.

I'm sitting in a bed. So soft and warm.

The room's theme colour are light yellow. The window are in front of me, shining the whole room without any lamp.

Wait ...

This is not White Room.

Did i die?

I get off the bed. Walking to the window, i feel it.

So real. So calmful. So happy.

Outside, the cars and bicycles are running outside the street. 

A dove is sitting in the window, just next to me, singing the most beautiful tone i have ever heard.